linux:
Code:
/home/username/.config/unity3d/Lord Goblin/Lord Goblin/
windows
Code:
c:\users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Lord Goblin\Lord Goblin\

saksalol

Mar 11, 2020
He's a government official, parasitizing off of others is the primary reason for his existence.
welp, that's annoying, if he just keeps coming back at you for not paying even tho you successfully beat his army I'm out.

Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
Looks like you have to restart, I made a copy of my save, started a new game and got right to the needed area, put my old game back and nothing

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
v0.21.1

Minor changes & Bugfix

• Gameplay & UI related changes

Main Menu screen
    Replaced the 'Patreon' button/link with 'Subscribestar' button/link

• Bug fixes / Miscellaneous

Fixed the 'Earl's Anger' not reverting correctly after a Siege. (to 0 after a defeat, to 1 after a victory)

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
when you anger the earl and you continuously repel him does he not get the point? will he just lay siege forever if you don't pay?
He's a government official, parasitizing off of others is the primary reason for his existence.
welp, that's annoying, if he just keeps coming back at you for not paying even tho you successfully beat his army I'm out.
Yeah sorry to say this guys but its a bug. And the new v0.21.1 should fix that problem.

Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
If you initiate a Feast you will unlock the new town. Or a New Game at day 12.

ok I did three feasst over 3 days still did not unlock, but my save is also kinda old, I never even saw any of the duke content so I may just need to restart or if someone has a save they are willing to share.

Last edited:

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
ok I did three feasst over 3 days still did not unlock, but my save is also kinda old, I never even saw any of the duke content so I may just need to restart or if someone has a save they are willing to share.
Well you can always start over at day 12 and type some cheats in. Restarting isn't a problem since we still are on the early stages of the game and you won't miss out in some stuff.

Parigi5

Feb 2, 2024
Mac os version doesnt open, the package contents are a mess there is no autorun or game folder, maybe its different in a unity game but ive got no clue how to jury rig it into openening the application

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LordGoblin-0.21.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
Is there a way to re-watcht the memories scenes? there's only rewatch of the repeatable scenes with the maids only from the main menu

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes