• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Lord Goblin [v0.21.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
v0.21.0
Major changes:

• A new town screen that you can visit during the day! This has a wide array of new upgradable buildings that expand the gameplay options and help round out the balance of the game. This is still a work-in-progress; the animations and UI elements are temporary, but it's now playable.
this triggers on day 12.
additionally, the girls unique jobs (bottom right and bottom left) are now locked behind village upgrades.
thus if you import an old save from v0.20 then it will be broken. unable to unlock the village, and unable to unlock the girl's special jobs.

as such, you need to start a new save for v0.21

Last edited:

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
Is it an NTR game or what? Because from the explanation I did not understand the plot

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I was curious to know if there is some sort of hidden info in investigating the leviathan. So I took the time to map out the choices.
The result was that no matter what you choose you find out nothing.

leviathan.png
spells.png
guards.png
bounty.png

additional dialog:
Guards Report:
Az'ea: Why is he being so discreet? What is he up to?
Az'ea: Well, regardless, we're no closer to knowing anything about this than we were before.
Az'ea: The trail has gone cold.

Bounty:
Az'ea: Well, this was a big waste of time. We're no closer to knowing anything about this than we were before.
Az'ea: I still don't understand why the demon is being so discreet, but I suppose we're not going to find out until he springs whatever he's planning.
Az'ea: For now, the trail has gone cold.

wizal

Jul 4, 2019
> 206 subscribestar patreons
> 126 of them are free

This project is going to be Abandoned in short time due to the lack of founding, after almost 2 years of developing this shit, this game has almost no gameplay and little to no erotic scenes.

Maybe the real lord goblin were the friends we made along the way. 1716117116013.png

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
> 126 of them are free

This project is going to be Abandoned in short time due to the lack of founding, after almost 2 years of developing this shit, this game has almost no gameplay and little to no erotic scenes.

Maybe the real lord goblin were the friends we made along the way. View attachment 3649956
....And... we just got a update post in discord in 10 minutes XD

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
> 126 of them are free

Maybe the real lord goblin were the friends we made along the way. View attachment 3649956
Damn... Dont want to be that guy but...
Maybe if they got to the good stuff more people would be interested in supporting.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes