Unity Lord Goblin [v0.22.0] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
15 months in development and still there is no acceptable save system.
this is a deal breaker at the moment

not worth it to spend all those hours grinding if your save is gonna poof away some time in the future and lose it all
The v0.16.2 is released, can we have the link plz? :BootyTime:
before the link. I want to see the changelog. specifically, if they finally added a new scene.
or if it is another "we only updated the grind" update.

Reactions: Tatsubluewild

wizal

Jul 4, 2019
there is still no proper sex scenes, just fillers
and there aint gonna be, at least for the next couple of months.
As far as i understood the roadmap for 2024, they plan on doing 2 major ritual scenes, ONLY TWO, FOR THE WHOLE YEAR.
plus something extra for already existing ones.

its literally crazy that they had the balls to tell how little artwork they will do, bcs nobody really fucking cares about those gameplay changes.

While yes, the scenes and voice acting is good, the amount of time you have to wait for an update is ridiculous.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
and there aint gonna be, at least for the next couple of months.
As far as i understood the roadmap for 2024, they plan on doing 2 major ritual scenes, ONLY TWO, FOR THE WHOLE YEAR.
plus something extra for already existing ones.

its literally crazy that they had the balls to tell how little artwork they will do, bcs nobody really fucking cares about those gameplay changes.

While yes, the scenes and voice acting is good, the amount of time you have to wait for an update is ridiculous.
this is because it's patreon and they are not under pressure to develop properly. The only thing that can force them to work faster is their own supporters that should immediately cancel their pledges. I guaran fucking tee you that if they lost supporters, they would release more very quickly.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
New version 0.17 is now out.
from discord
Change log for Lord Goblin 0.17:
- 76 new voice lines for Az'ea, Beth, Cliona and Delia distributed across the game in various scenes and on the castle screen for many interactions such as praise & instruct, exhaustion and sexy lust potions.
- Three new scenes of Delia being happy about the upgrades to her lab, featuring a new CG by RDuke.
- 7 new holding court events that can occur in response to building certain upgrades.
- Balance changes in preparation for the upcoming releases that will introduce the Earl and the town screen; the most noticeable will be a boost to all the castle upgrade costs.
I am gonna skip this one.

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
This game has the potential to be one of the bests, the animations, the voice acting, even the gameplay.
Its a shame that the devs wont progress the girls content, idk if thats smart or evil...

Reactions: wizal
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes