Unity Lord Goblin [v0.22.0] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LordGoblin-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

smoker66

Nov 4, 2019
Also, just a heads up for anyone who is interested. Cheat Engine does work on this game, just search for 4 byte values. You will need to find the values each time you run the game due to Unity assigning addresses in memory on runtime.
What's the best way to find them? I'm a bit of a noob

wizal

Jul 4, 2019
Thank you for sharing!

Just a side note, I am assuming that's an extension link you copied from your Google chrome MEGA app, no one other than you is gonna be able to open that since that link is not only limited to the chrome version of the Mega app (other browsers that have the app can't use it either) but also has an address that is locked to your MEGA ID. If you want to share something while using the app you need to go in and get the web link, it will start with " " and then the rest of the address.

Anyway, I converted the the link in to a normal web link for everyone.
Mega
oh, ok, thanks for the tip. I didnt know it actually worked that way

Reactions: Knight

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
LordGoblin-0.15
oh boy oh boy. a new release
> checks gallery
> no new scenes

... well ok then.
Judging by the Patreon posts snippets I can see it's just some story bits and no actually sexy stuff. Looking at the updates month to month it appears the dev adds 1 to 3 actually art pieces a month so there likely won't be any full on PIV sex scenes with the 3 maids for at least a year and a half.
Don't forget the constant reworking of the grinding mechanics every update.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is this another update where a restart is needed? I am waiting until that is done with so no more starting from the beginning.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
What's the best way to find them? I'm a bit of a noob
Mostly narrowing it down though iteration is the easiest way for those who can't write scripts.

For example if gold is "342" just search that number then buy something to change the value; so if you bought something that was 100 gold then search for "242". This games registry is small so after 3 to 5 runs you should narrow down to the right address.
Also, make absolutely sure that it's the correct one by narrowing it down to at least 2 address (one is usually the visual number on the screen and the other the games registry value, you want to change the second). If you just start randomly changing address values that happen to hold the same number the game will crash.

Pro Tip 1: After the initial search using exact value switch to using value increased by or value decreased by if you are using the check and spend method I detailed above, this will narrow down results much faster.

Pro Tip 2: Do your best to never search for "0" or "1" values. Due to how game engines store data there are millions of variables even in a game this small that are always 1 or 0, you will get flooded with system values that if you touch you will get a crash. Better to get to a point where you have some immediate in game control of the value you want to change then start looking for it with a value above 2.

Pro Tip 3: Unity reloads memory allocation at runtime or sometimes on save game reload so don't bother trying to save then reload the game to search for values, their locations will all be changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: jak22334

spicym

May 29, 2018
Also, just a heads up for anyone who is interested. Cheat Engine does work on this game, just search for 4 byte values. You will need to find the values each time you run the game due to Unity assigning addresses in memory on runtime.
Just adding after some testing--
It looks like the values on the girls like love and submission are Float instead of 4 byte.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Just adding after some testing--
It looks like the values on the girls like love and submission are Float instead of 4 byte.
depends on how the dev coded it, Int's can be caught using 2,4 and 8 byte search but the way Cheat Engine searches for values you can technically get Floats and Doubles in those searches too. If the dev set the values as int's but then performs some percent calculations on them later on Python (C# and C++ do it too) will automatically reclassify then as Floats during runtime and keep them that way in memory until the program is terminated.

I said it before but I would like to get a look at the source code for this, I have a sneaking suspicion I know why this game requires so much memory and processing power despite being a 2D title; if I'm right it would be as simple as changing some settings that the dev probably doesn't know exist.

Reactions: harem.king

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
You can now order Beth to give you a boobjob which is nice I guess. I would like to be able to watch the story scenes tho. Also the romance ones.

Reactions: nyqz

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
main thing of changelog
thats all
+ this is cheat version - you can click many-many time (add events) and you will get many-many events which are boost your girls love\lust\obid points.
but.. only for ONE scene with Beth... grind this again..
nah..

Reactions: supersomeone

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
main thing of changelog
thats all
+ this is cheat version - you can click many-many time (add events) and you will get many-many events which are boost your girls love\lust\obid points.
but.. only for ONE scene with Beth... grind this again..
nah..
My previous save worked, even got the "I am your witch queen" event. But yeah, don't bother with this game. Come back in like 3 years and maybe the goblin can have sex with someone by then.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
...orc? Why are you expecting an orc in a game called "Lord GOBLIN" ?
I'm confusion.
Maybe he is using some MTL to both read and reply to the site?
It could have translated "goblin" as "greenskins" in his language
and then when translated back translated it as "orc" instead of goblin.

Reactions: Cavpal

adajl

Aug 2, 2020
Mostly narrowing it down though iteration is the easiest way for those who can't write scripts.

For example if gold is "342" just search that number then buy something to change the value; so if bought something that was 100 gold then search for "242". This games registry is small so after 3 to 5 runs you should narrow down to the right address.
Also, make absolutely sure that it's the correct one by narrowing it down to at least 2 address (one is usually the visual number on the screen and the other the games registry value, you want to change the second). If you just start randomly changing address values that happen to hold the same number the game will crash.

Pro Tip 1: After the initial search using exact value switch to using value increased by or value decreased by if you are using the check and spend method I detailed above, this will narrow down results much faster.

Pro Tip 2: Do your best to never search for "0" or "1" values. Due to how game engines store data there are millions of variables even in a game this small that are always 1 or 0, you will get flooded with system values that if you touch you will get a crash. Better to get to a point where you have some immediate in game control of the value you want to change then start looking for it with a value above 2.

Pro Tip 3: Unity reloads memory allocation at runtime or sometimes on save game reload so don't bother trying to save then reload the game to search for values, their locations will all be changed.
WOW, Grandma's Secret Recipe

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
You can now order Beth to give you a boobjob which is nice I guess. I would like to be able to watch the story scenes tho. Also the romance ones.
is it really a titfuck if she is still using her hand? To me a titfuck means the girl should have her tits wrapped around your cock and use her hands to move her tits rather than stroking your dick.

Reactions: harem.king
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes