Unity Lord Goblin [v0.22.0] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
so I have started a new game on 22 but I cannot get to town.

*EDIT* Okay so starting form day one causes issues. I started my new game from day one and had no unlock it seems only starting from new content works. Might want to fix that.
Yea, I found that bug and reported it to dev a while ago.
but this dev does not release hotfixes ever. so even if the game is literally unplayable, you have to wait for the next major release for any bugs to be fixed.
on multiple occasions i had to wait more than one update to get a playable version of the game

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
ok I did three feasst over 3 days still did not unlock, but my save is also kinda old, I never even saw any of the duke content so I may just need to restart or if someone has a save they are willing to share.
Anyone have guidance on the When and How to access the Town. Having restarted w the current June version (v22), and held at two feasts, several Duke interactions up to his demanding full payment and girls, so far with no sign of any trigger for the town, with day being Tulip 5. I have cleaned about every room, upgraded many...

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018

*EDIT* Okay so starting form day one causes issues. I started my new game from day one and had no unlock it seems only starting from new content works. Might want to fix that.
Ah... right. that is one head smacking bug but ... yes indeed restarting from New Content sudenly the arrow to the town is there, whereas starting from very start / Day 1 one never sees it.

Really very dumb error.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Yea, I found that bug and reported it to dev a while ago.
but this dev does not release hotfixes ever. so even if the game is literally unplayable, you have to wait for the next major release for any bugs to be fixed.
on multiple occasions i had to wait more than one update to get a playable version of the game
I have also been trying to Proc beth love scene 2 but it has not been working.

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020

Event "Town Feast" unlocks Town. The only way to unlock it is encounter the event or day 20. You had to start from day 1 on the previous version to encounter the event but now they fixed it in this version so you can start from day 20 if you want and it unlocks it for you.

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Ah... right. that is one head smacking bug but ... yes indeed restarting from New Content sudenly the arrow to the town is there, whereas starting from very start / Day 1 one never sees it.

Really very dumb error.
You can't unlock Town in the first day. You had to play around until day 12-13ish to encounter the Town Feast event where the 4 of you are invited for a feast "welcoming" a new ruler.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
You can't unlock Town in the first day. You had to play around until day 12-13ish to encounter the Town Feast event where the 4 of you are invited for a feast "welcoming" a new ruler.
The reason why we are saying its a bug is because I played for an entire new game for 1 month and a half in game and it did not unlock the town.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
So did patreon finally get triggered by this game or something? If so how the fuck does seeds of chaos survive on there compared to this?

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
so what happen if you do attack the duke. Are you just in a week battle with him or something?

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Beyond that - if you start from Day 1 (in a total clean new start) several of us are reporting you can never trigger the event - at least for some people if not all.

The reason why we are saying its a bug is because I played for an entire new game for 1 month and a half in game and it did not unlock the town.
Exactly, as I did on 21 and then on this version (22) - clean new start to avoid any doubts, only from your mention did I try start from new content, and voila, suddenly access to the town.

Clearly a bug since nothing in the "start at new content" embedded save was more advanced than my own progression by myself.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
blue balling for 2 years, when can I get some real action already feet and tits are getting old!
Technically there are 2 seen one in the beginning prologue when the portal is being opened and the other where the maids are spying.

hoboryu

Feb 17, 2023
blue balling for 2 years, when can I get some real action already feet and tits are getting old!
It's exceedingly slow. And the art is weirdly inconsistent. I mean, we're not expecting them to be churning out new scenes left and right, but it seems like they're stalling. It kinda bothers me that Az'ea looks like three or four different women depending on the scene

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
On one hand, I am quite patient with indy dev, particularly since I up for patreon or whatever contributions intermittently (after trying out from F95) and don't just open subscribe.
On other hand for Lord Goblin the rather dumb way updates occur with breaking yet again the effort put in for earlier versions is quite annoying.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
so what happen if you do attack the duke. Are you just in a week battle with him or something?
first time you auto lose and agree to pay him tax from now on.

followup times you go into siege mode.
do actions to lower his troops morale/readiness and strengthen yourself.
After a few days I got things tilted so far in my favor he gave up and left. which technically let me avoid paying him for a couple of weeks. then things are back to normal.

honestly I didn't feel like it was worth the time and clicks invested since the gain is just that you skip paying taxes for a couple of weeks. So I just pay him my tax on time instead.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
first time you auto lose and agree to pay him tax from now on.

followup times you go into siege mode.
do actions to lower his troops morale/readiness and strengthen yourself.
After a few days I got things tilted so far in my favor he gave up and left. which technically let me avoid paying him for a couple of weeks. then things are back to normal.

honestly I didn't feel like it was worth the time and clicks invested since the gain is just that you skip paying taxes for a couple of weeks. So I just pay him my tax on time instead.
Agreed, since he does not go away permanently (and the whole siege events series are just... tedious at least to me) not really worth the distraction or effort, paying him off so long as one's got okay revenues is way easier and less tedious.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes