Unity Lord Goblin [v0.22.0] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Was gonna write this off as some jank, but then I saw BBBen. That dude is a living legend in this scene, right?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Game play demo just gives a black screen and frezees computer. Could get other game menu items to work.

Reactions: Byczer

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Looks to be promising, but definatly needs option to reduce stuff to improve performance as it is very laggy on my pc when it shouldn't be. A lot of unity games do that though.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Alright. tried it out
1. this is a tech demo not a game. there is no game to play right now. you have 1 beautifully animated handjob scene. The intro is incomplete and is basically a few lines of dialog, maybe 1 minute to read through what is currently available.

2. goblin "speaks stupid" (both in terms of grammar and the contents of his thoughts) so I am a bit disappointed. After I saw how the art depicted him (Clean, no diseases, no deformities, practically handsome) I expect that maybe for once this will be a non standard depiction of goblins as something that is not subhuman. But then that hope was dashed when he started speaking.

overall I am positive towards the game. I am hoping MC can get himself educated and get over his dumb speech

Nov 17, 2018
Damn, this game is too good to be true. I'm already preparing myself for scarce updates or it being outright abandoned, hopefully the devs will prove my fears wrong.

Reactions: Hamakabula

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
The gameplay looks simple but intriguing, Voice acting is great quality, Artwork is great also, scenes are niceeeee. Overall this game has big potential for a management game. Plus A monster protagonist that doesn't have rape vibes in the slightest!? ZAMN

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Seems pretty excellent. Good art, good gameplay and even voiceacting

I want to live in a world where this doesnt get abandoned after months of glacial development speed

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes