Unity Lord Goblin [v0.22.0] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Looks good but goblin looks too good. Isnt point of goblins being ugly?
While it is the most common fetish, it is not the only way to depict goblins.
although usually pretty goblins are female sexy shortstacks rather than handsome males.
Personally, I like this new approach

Reactions: yjykss

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope the changes are helpful, mostly commas and a few word changes.

The game looks beautiful. Much success BBBen-and-his-Big-Brass-Band :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
ivy wilde voicing beth?
her audio at gwa reddit are femdom most of the time, if not sarcastic fsub..

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
The game autosaves each day, you can press esc and go to the main menu to load and repeat the day.
But if you are asking that to edit the save note that there is really nothing in the game yet except things you can see in the first 5 minutes of playing, getting money for upgrades is deliberately made extremely grindy to hide the fact that even if you upgrade rooms the actions locked behind upgrades still won't work.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Game's extremly laggy for me, about 5 frame per second (never had such lag ever on a game from here) but art looks nice and i really like management games. I just hope more game optimisation on the next releases !

trend100

Feb 18, 2019
Yes...Good game!

but very slow...Need an Optimization. Intel hd 4000 - not playable at all 3 sec to change frame. Ryzen 3 with Amd Raveon better but also very slow..

pbam

May 22, 2018
Yes...Good game!

but very slow...Need an Optimization. Intel hd 4000 - not playable at all 3 sec to change frame. Ryzen 3 with Amd Raveon better but also very slow..
dude. not sure what you're expecting with "optimization" but that thing was already slow back when it was released in 2012...geezus. get a 750ti for like 60 bucks or something, heck even a 560ti would be better for 30 dollars.

YoBoiJoe

Jun 11, 2018
dude. not sure what you're expecting with "optimization" but that thing was already slow back when it was released in 2012...geezus. get a 750ti for like 60 bucks or something, heck even a 560ti would be better for 30 dollars.
i have 750ti and it's lagging for me too

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes