• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Unity Lord Goblin [v0.23.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.6.0 has bugged portal.

1. you get +1 portal every day. even when not using it (in previous versions you didn't). which is more than you could remove (due to cooldown on ritual)

2. using the ritual is supposed to give you -1 portal. but instead gives +1. if I have 8/100 and I use the ritual, next day I have 10. where it should have been 8-1 =7. then next day 7+1 = 8

it is thus more effective to just not do the ritual. but either way you will bad end after enough days. it is unstopable

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Would love to play this in the near future when there is a bit more content but it being on unity I won't be able to play on android unless there is somewhere to play online?

Painmaster

Oct 24, 2017
Maybe it was asked before but anyone else having issues when cleaning a room it becomes unavailable, I cant click it or do anything with it. I'm using the Mac version of the game. So it makes the game unplayable completly imagine after cleaning out the rooms and I cant use them especially the portal room :(
Oh one more note, there is no way to change the resolution and a few parts of the game missing on the monitor lol .

pondzilla

Sep 29, 2017
Seems like if I go back to menu at the maid select screen and Load the game, it will be next day and bad stats rise up.
How to properly exit the game?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
do you have to clean rooms multiple times or something? I swear I have a maid clean a room and can't upgrade it still.
Glad someone else has this problem bc I first thought I was going crazy. My guess is that the dev hasn't actually designed any upgrades for these rooms so they'll just stay dirty forever (though some, like the kitchen, do trigger dialogue). The only ones that can be upgraded (and thus stay clean) atm seems to be master bedroom, entrance hall, and the dining hall.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
do you have to clean rooms multiple times or something? I swear I have a maid clean a room and can't upgrade it still.
Yes, it takes 2 or 3 attempts before a room is actually clean.
which levels it up. then you need to buy further levelups.
there were some bugs with it but it seems to be fixed now. as room cleanliness is actually remembered on my save on v0.6.0
however in older versions you would find yourself having a clean room mis-register as being dirty again and need to be re-cleaned

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Sorry, I have a minimal knowledge about Cheat Engine, used it only a few times without much guides. I thought CE address will be enough :cry: , but maybe someone who has more experience with CE will say the proper way to share. Feel free to poke me.
I'll include my CE table so someone maybe could do something with it
Man those adresses just for one use only, it will change after you close the game every time. It wont work unless you find the main/root adresses, it will take time and pasion/knowladge to do that. (i mean, all the trainers/cheats are basicly maden like this.)

noblefox

Feb 24, 2018
I hope this game doesn't die. Interesting take on destructive portal, fuck or the worlds ends. I hope we can see the maids punishments in future updates.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes