Unity Lord Goblin [v0.23.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Anything new in the new version?
Judging by the Patreon posts snippets I can see it's just some story bits and no actually sexy stuff. Looking at the updates month to month it appears the dev adds 1 to 3 actually art pieces a month so there likely won't be any full on PIV sex scenes with the 3 maids for at least a year and a half.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
v0.14.0
N/A
Changelog was posted in discord
Major changes in Lord Goblin v0.14:

Added Az'ea's 3rd flashback scene, featuring a new CG! There's also new voice acting in it. This is unlocked by building her love score to 45.

Added a new Az'ea romance scene, featuring another new CG! There's new voice acting in this one too. This is unlocked by upgrading her study to level 5.

Made it easier to track how much content you've seen in the game with a new "content list" tab in the in-game menu options

Added some new holding court events.

Made "instruct" give some bonus benefits depending on the lady's mood.

Made a bunch of minor improvements and bug fixes through the game.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Judging by the Patreon posts snippets I can see it''s just some story stuff and no actually sexy stuff. Looking at the updates month to month it appears the dev adds 1 to 3 actually art pieces a month so there likely won't be any full on PIV sex scenes with the 3 maids for at least a year and a half.
The target audience of this dude is not you but your grandkids. Deal with it.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Changelog was posted in discord
In order to see last update's content you had to start a new game. which automatically overwrites your one and only allowed save.
So I lost all my grind in this game. This update is all about late game content that requires you to have lots of grind.
I am just gonna skip for a few versions and wait for better cheats and maybe finally proper save slots

jnicolasmmm

Aug 16, 2018
HELP ME PLIS!!!!
I download the game on two computers and the same thing happens when I click on a new game the screen goes blank and it crashes

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
HELP ME PLIS!!!!
I download the game on two computers and the same thing happens when I click on a new game the screen goes blank and it crashes
sounds like you are missing a dependency, do you have the latest Visual C++ Redistributable and directX installed (you need both x64 and x86 versions)?
Are you using integrated graphics? Either way you should make sure you have your drivers up to date, the ones Microsoft auto installs with windows updates are usually out of date.

Just FYI, when asking for tech support help you need to list out your CPU, GPU, OS, RAM amount and any errors you are getting preferably with screenshots, otherwise it's impossible to diagnose the problem.
Unless we know what software and hardware you are using we can't help you.

You can check unity system requirements here:
C++ Redistributable :
DirectX:

Reactions: harem.king

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
I'm really love playing this game but can we get the 32x bit version please? (or atleast compressed version one). I feel the game is kinda heavy to play on 64x bit version. but very nice game btw, love it!

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#file/wGoVGBxI#7aFAvNUypPUNodJytsjtW24B8C8xnTXHYVSgkT1VjV0

i hope the link works
Thank you for sharing!

Just a side note, I am assuming that's an extension link you copied from your Google chrome MEGA app, no one other than you is gonna be able to open that since that link is not only limited to the chrome version of the Mega app (other browsers that have the app can't use it either) but also has an address that is locked to your MEGA ID. If you want to share something while using the app you need to go in and get the web link, it will start with " " and then the rest of the address.

Anyway, I converted the the link in to a normal web link for everyone.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes