Unity Lord Goblin [v0.23.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
I got a bunch of new outfits from the store but can't seem to equip them, any help?

Also how do I get Beth Romance Scene 2, I've upgraded everything

Last edited:

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
I got a bunch of new outfits from the store but can't seem to equip them, any help?

Also how do I get Beth Romance Scene 2, I've upgraded everything
i don't believe you can equip them yet. It said something about that in the patch notes. Not sure about the Romance scene

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
OK finished most of the stuff outside of the city things since apparently there is a bug to access it. I liked the prostitution/ntr stuff though it's not really developed, wish it had more of a brothel feel at some point.
But 2 years for this? I sure hope dev makes faster releases, or it will be one of these development limbo things where the full release version will be in 2030 or something.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
The new stuff I could find (although didnt play the previous update)
2 additional CG for Azea
Village building upgrades (shop, increased food/legitimacy/beer gain for maids on lvl 3 and some other options)
certain events seem to be less common. i.e. getting villains (the brown workers) seems to be less common, you have to use the bridge building in the village to get them
Enjoy
If you have it, could you post v23?

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
What's new in the most recent version?
"This release is a big deal - Az'ea's romance arc reaches completion here! This means a new animated sex scene and an additional romance epilogue. Now, don't worry, there's still plenty more scenes coming with Az'ea, but this is the completion of this particular sub-plot of the game. Also, we've made progress on a bunch of little things, like new in-game icons for the portal rituals and moving between the town and castle screens, as well as various other little tweaks." Copy Pasted from dev

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
So anyone has a complete list of the unique scenes currently ingame? And why can't we even replay romance CGs in the gallery? Or is the game incredible bugged if you continue a save from another version? Did they changed artists? Why is the art kind of inconsistent? Man, the game has a lot of potential but we get an update every X months :(

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
game breaking bug, this scene progresses to picrel dialog box and then locks the screen and access to menu stranding you on it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes