Unity Lord Goblin [v0.23.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Finally, a goblin game where the goblin isn't an ugly potato bastard. Granted, I think the game would be a better one with the exact same premise, just without the goblin. Can't knock it for that though, it is what it is. Art is gorgeous, including the background art, which is rare. Characters look very attractive as well. The Live2D animations are very well done, and it looks like proper attention was given to them with nice little touches like the maids bra slowly slipping off. I really appreciate attention to detail like that. It's the little things. I love the idea of an ero kingdom management game. Just been binge playing Farthest Frontier lately and this is right up my alley. Not a fan of the voice acting, admittedly, but will give it a chance after a full first release. I generally mute voice acting. Looks very promising.
what are some of their other games?

edit: i see now there is a link in first post. not a fan of 3DCG though.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
game is super laggy
setting multiple girls on cooking should probably not be a thing... although it doesn't actually seem to work.

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Looking forward to playing this one when it gets a bit more content.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How do you see clean/dirty status of the mansion ? Any ritual scene yet?

Discipline should be you know make maid nude for the day or something. Why rng on these 3 command any ways? Some time praise command just lower love gauge( I think?)

If the game has auto save then maybe show auto save icon when the game was saved.

The game look good but it need more content to call this a game. Well at lease Dev upfront about it and say this is pre alpha build. Unlike some who present 0.1 version of a game with 5 minute game play.

Will come back in a few more update. Hope it have some game play by then.

pbam

May 22, 2018
decent voice acting and great art. can't say anything about gameplay yet as it's far too early. looking forward to it having more content.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
How do you see clean/dirty status of the mansion ? Any ritual scene yet?
One handjob with Beth seems to be all at the moment.

So far it seems house chores are an non-issue. I kept the maids doing home improvment for ten days straight without any complaints about energy or loundry/dirt. Beware: if you order a maid to fix a room, and there are no rooms left to be cleaned up, you are stuck on the selection screen. No way back yet.

miloss

Mar 26, 2019
has A LOT of potential but dont play it yet, there is a lot of bugs and not a lot of content am really lookng for the future updates

bugs:
if you dont type in the name and just press enter the window stays on the screen (easy to fix, not a hude issue)
HUGE performance eating bugs, not sure what happens but after about 30 seconds in the game my gpu (3060) usage goes to 98% and ram usage about 4-5 gigs, it is something in the code that either takes time to start or just accumulates

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
has A LOT of potential but dont play it yet, there is a lot of bugs and not a lot of content am really lookng for the future updates

bugs:
if you dont type in the name and just press enter the window stays on the screen (easy to fix, not a hude issue)
HUGE performance eating bugs, not sure what happens but after about 30 seconds in the game my gpu (3060) usage goes to 98% and ram usage about 4-5 gigs, it is something in the code that either takes time to start or just accumulates
Like so often with Unity, you have to limit the frames in nvidia control panel. Otherwise it goes infinite frames.

Reactions: mrttao
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes