Unity Lord Goblin [v0.23.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
Do let me know if you ever find what it does.
I played around with some words. Didn't get very far, but was able to provide with one cheat "Goblin". Putting in the word says "Activated, this does stuff". I have NO idea what it does, so please don't ask. I'll post more words if I find any.

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
voice acting is nice but should be implemented as the last feature. nothing is more jarring than why reading all the dialog in silence and then out of nowhere one of the line is voiced at maximum volume.

deathcoreguitar

Dec 6, 2020
There is nothing really to do here yet, but here is a cheat engine addresses for you all:
1CC41BA6D18 - Coins
1CC41BA6D28 -Legitimacy
1CC41BA6D68 - Dirt (Set to 0)
1CC41BA6D70 - Laundry (Set to 0)
1CC41BA6D38 1CC41BA6D40 1CC41BA6D30 -Population/Soldiers/Artisans

I'm playing literally right now and it's working
1671012829275.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I really like this kind of game, upgrading your manor while being busy with territory like that. I to play a goblin not as an evil beast but one small and frail being, given opportunity to grow in the world. I will follow that game, some thing i've seen. Instructing the maids if they're over 30 doesn't add anything (tried doing it for 5 days to make sure). Food can't go under 250.
Edit: The entrance and living room went to level 3 but i didn't upgrade them just cleaning, and i remember for the entrance i needed artisans i think of wich i clearly didn't had enough.
Edit 2: They went to level 3 AND didn't had effects while the battlements i upgraded myself hade their effects alright

Last edited:

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
There is nothing really to do here yet, but here is a cheat engine addresses for you all:
1CC41BA6D18 - Coins
1CC41BA6D28 -Legitimacy
1CC41BA6D68 - Dirt (Set to 0)
1CC41BA6D70 - Laundry (Set to 0)
1CC41BA6D38 1CC41BA6D40 1CC41BA6D30 -Population/Soldiers/Artisans

I'm playing literally right now and it's working
View attachment 2234845
Do you have a way to keep the same adress? I did try your adresses but it didn't work. I searched manually and ended up finding these stats but the adress wasn't the same. Then i closed the game and CE. Did try again and found them but with yet another adress. I don't want to bother to search them manually each time i launch the game (and other games as well).

deathcoreguitar

Dec 6, 2020
Do you have a way to keep the same adress? I did try your adresses but it didn't work. I searched manually and ended up finding these stats but the adress wasn't the same. Then i closed the game and CE. Did try again and found them but with yet another adress. I don't want to bother to search them manually each time i launch the game (and other games as well).
Sorry, I have a minimal knowledge about Cheat Engine, used it only a few times without much guides. I thought CE address will be enough :cry: , but maybe someone who has more experience with CE will say the proper way to share. Feel free to poke me.
I'll include my CE table so someone maybe could do something with it

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
The issue is that the addresses are variable, namely they change every time the game is loaded (or in some cases every time data is reloaded like on a stage load) Either you need to code it as a pointer (I can't help you on that as I don't know how to do it myself) or you'll have to hunt for the values every time the address changes.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes