Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Anyone figured out how to get Becky to Influencer? I've got her secondary interests, Relationship is over 80, she has 50 followers, Lust is over 25, and I've gotten her drunk af but I'm not getting an option during the party. The only thing I haven't tried is hanging out with / smoking weed with Jay because that seems like a pain in the butt.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Anyone figured out how to get Becky to Influencer? I've got her secondary interests, Relationship is over 80, she has 50 followers, Lust is over 25, and I've gotten her drunk af but I'm not getting an option during the party. The only thing I haven't tried is hanging out with / smoking weed with Jay because that seems like a pain in the butt.
You need to find a joint. How?
Become friendly with Lisa at the bar. Eventually when you buy a drink for yourself, she'll offer you other stuffs.
After that...
Try smoking Jay up near the end of the night ;)

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Welp, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I don't have an option to go to the bar. Playing version 4.03. Gina's at SWB and I've gone outside at every hour of every evening and I just don't have an option to go to the bar.

Reactions: OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Welp, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I don't have an option to go to the bar. Playing version 4.03. Gina's at SWB and I've gone outside at every hour of every evening and I just don't have an option to go to the bar.
Strange... I guees just Baal can answer that.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
You don't have the Bar unlocked. You needed to have unlocked the Bar either with Over Affection Gina during her late for work scene, or monday night living room scene with Cosmopolitan Diane. Or...if you cheated the AT...don't cheat the AT.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

wkjohnson2

Nov 29, 2018
ok now i have finally gotten access to the bar. but once i am there, there are no interactions available. do i need to do something else still?

Reactions: J.P.E.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
You don't have the Bar unlocked. You needed to have unlocked the Bar either with Over Affection Gina during her late for work scene, or monday night living room scene with Cosmopolitan Diane. Or...if you cheated the AT...don't cheat the AT.
I have Gina as OAS alredy had the late from work scene in previous version, I don't have bar unlocked, but i cant trigger the late from work scene anymore.

Also something completly different. There is many occasion I can talk to character, but its very limited what day, what time I can talk about encoruageing behaviour and usually these timeslots are confliting with other character same type so change multiple At for characters is very slow even if all criteria met takes several weeks. Is that a specific reson for that?

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I wanna transform mom back from Immediagram to Health nut, but i cant seem to find the occasion for transfroming does anybody know where and when i can talk about it?

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
Please, I edit my savegame on savegameonline and add money.
But now I want block stamina and focus with cheat engine but I don't know how to do it.
Help!! =)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
How do I get the nice shirt or modern outfit... I have maxed shopping but only have three shops. And there seem to be no answers here. from searching.

Nvm found a rare fashoin attribute. -_- grind is real. 8 hours and basically nada XD needs balancing lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rufluszs

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Please, I edit my savegame on savegameonline and add money.
But now I want block stamina and focus with cheat engine but I don't know how to do it.
Help!! =)
Open cheat engine and select loser.exe as the process to open (press the button just below file and look for it on the list)
Then it's just a matter of searching for the value of stamina, do an action that changes this value and search for it again
Keep searching for the value of stamina until you narrow it down to just one option
Double click it and it will send to the box on the bottom
Then just press the box to put a red X on it
that will freeze the value
Repeat the same process for focus

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Not everyone want's a simple game.
You are right, everyone wants to be more lost than blind in shooting, and to be putting up a lot of useless things so that they can think about having a decent scene. You see, I said to think, because there is basically nothing interesting in the game.

And just to make it clear. Simplicity does not mean something linear in which you only press a button and go on with the story.

• Haha
Reactions: Johny Alfa

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
It is impossible to be interested in a character when you are basically repeating dialogue with the character, and the story is bad.
Interest can only be raised after you break the incest taboo (with the family at least)
If they are not related to you then it's super easy to get interest
Makes sense and that's probably what i enjoy teh most about the game
In most games the playable character just changes the mind of everyone around as if through magic or snapping of fingers
In this game it's a slow process of shifting their priorities and views on the world until they are okay with being with you

It's still a game and not supposed to be realistic but after seeing a tsunami of games where everyone is so easily persuaded, it is refreshing to see a game where change is gradual and small
Game is grindy yes but it has become better with updates for sure

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes