Chriss475

Sep 6, 2017
The research screen also locks up when trying to research humour and given a choice of three different types of jokes.

latincat

Feb 10, 2018
the truth has been a couple of hours and I didn't even realize it and I don't speak English it's hard for me to understand if I already have the requirements because it won't let me jump to the next face: c there is a hero without a cape that translates it: c

Even so, I don't know why I am entertained I like the game :)

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
ok short question about some stuff
ok, i got for gina the 2nd interests brother complex and dirtyminded ....
now my question : as i can see, there is absolutly no way, to affekt or change the behaviour or the "sexual " content with the girls, no matter what kind of traist ,interests, archertypes u get for them.it seems that the only way to advance in the story is, to get the archertypes u are forced to get else there is no continuation in the story.
no dialogues,no renders, no story content at all.
so far from my side. i played 1 day to get, and grind for the 2nd interests, and all was for nothing because they have no effekt on anything so far.
is this correct so far ?

because if so, than why there are so many 2nd interests ,traits,if none of them have any kind of effekt, espacaly when it comes to charakters u cant interakt with at all, ( expect some smaller scenes )

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Everybody has a right to an opinion, but until you can make something better, your opinion means very little to me.
Hahaha love the game :love:
I finished last update playing from scratch and loved it :)
Now, its been a while and i forgot the details. Looked at the tutorial but still...
I have Diane on 100% of everything, i have to get Her back to Health nut. I know i have to do something with proposing something but what????

How do i change Healthconcious to green so i can go back to Healthnut ????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
Reactions: Teraxricos

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
I really regret not having read the review from Bob Barker666 before I sat down to play, a very stupid waste of time :( And I knew who Ball was from the terrible grind of his superschooler, but for some reason I thought that this game would be better. But here, it seems, more grind than in his first game.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
Is this game more playable now or still confusing and grindy?
As I understand it, the amount of grinding increases significantly with each version.
According to the author, this is the main thing in his two games.
It would be nice if he wrote about it in the description of the game, then people would wish him less harm.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes