DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Just to be anal. 16 weeks is not 4 months, its a bit less as 1 month is 4,33 weeks long avarage not 4.
Baal is giving 8 weeks time to develop both game one after another(SP right now) depending on how smooth developing is going it might take more or less time than said 8 weeks

Reactions: Teraxricos

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Baal is giving 8 weeks time to develop both game one after another(SP right now) depending on how smooth developing is going it might take more or less time than said 8 weeks
I see that as min 8 weeks tho. :)

Last edited:

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Baal you said " Side note: I'm gonna be pushing the end of the month livestream back a few days due to Holidays. It'll be happening on next Tuesday and Wednesday on the 29th and 30th repsectively. "
Can i watch your streams? If yes, exactly when? And is it gonna be on picarto? Thx.

Reactions: Cipher

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal you said " Side note: I'm gonna be pushing the end of the month livestream back a few days due to Holidays. It'll be happening on next Tuesday and Wednesday on the 29th and 30th repsectively. "
Can i watch your streams? If yes, exactly when? And is it gonna be on picarto? Thx.
Anybody can watch my end of month live streams. It's at noon - 6pm CST.

Reactions: Dragon59 and OGRey

Mamba_Dust

Dec 22, 2020
I cannot get Lisa to sell me the joint. I've probably bought alcohol/talked her up more than 100 times and still nothing. Anyone advice?

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
I cannot get Lisa to sell me the joint. I've probably bought alcohol/talked her up more than 100 times and still nothing. Anyone advice?
To get her to sell joints you just have to do two things
You have to first get her relationship high enough by buying her alcohol it seems like you have done this
Then when you buy alcohol for yourself (called "buy a drink" in game), that's when she offers you a joint
You will have to repeat step #2 for each joint you want to buy

Jan 1, 2018
It would ne nice to be able to turn them back to their first AT that way never-ending playthrough.
I think the plan is to make turning them back to a sexually open version of the whole tree.

(I think the idea is that once someone has started sleeping with their sibling, that's a bridge you can't uncross whatever your current interests/attitudes).

• Wow
Reactions: Teraxricos

Mamba_Dust

Dec 22, 2020
To get her to sell joints you just have to do two things
You have to first get her relationship high enough by buying her alcohol it seems like you have done this
Then when you buy alcohol for yourself (called "buy a drink" in game), that's when she offers you a joint
You will have to repeat step #2 for each joint you want to buy
Got it thanks

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes