Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Well nvm, another one of those interesting game that turns out to be a huge fucking grind. You need to grind 100exp into one topic to progress one character, 2-3 exp at a time 'cause it's often a "neutral" topic, meaning you can only use it once per convo.

Mar 8, 2020
this game has such potential but i really don't understand how anyone can enjoy doing all this tedious fucking grinding.

nobody gives a fuck if your game has "20-30 hours" of content if it's 1 hour of content and 29 hours of grinding

Reactions: dukeaif

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Well nvm, another one of those interesting game that turns out to be a huge fucking grind. You need to grind 100exp into one topic to progress one character, 2-3 exp at a time 'cause it's often a "neutral" topic, meaning you can only use it once per convo.
There are ways to increase the xp gain such as the skill called Concentration, or communication
And because there are several characters to mess around with you can be "working on" several at the same time while you improve Nathan as well

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I will never understand these grindy games coming out. I get the idea "Oh, it's more rewarding when you finally get there." However, it's not rewarding when it's "Do this one thing with the same canned line of dialog that you probably can only do once a day, that you need to do 40000 times." I will say, NCP kinda was one of the first creators that had me interested in this scene, but it's not like this is a steam game that if you have X amount of hours you can no longer refund it. Grinding is only fun in very sparse instances none involve reading at all.
/endrant

That said I do appreciate that these aren't the same 6 DAZ models and scenes in the same 5 poses and angles. I also hope the UI gets some tlc because the 90's didn't even like that color scheme.

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
Could you update for v0.05 please
Yes, just takes me time. Here it is.

Edit: I included the cheat sheet I use personally, which is just screengrabs of the likes and dislikes of each of the archetypes. I am missing Queen Bee Becky and Immediagram Diane for now, I will get to the later. If you happen to have two monitors, it can be helpful to have the cheatsheet up so you don't have to switch back and forth between your phone and your backpack when loading your hotbar.

Last edited:

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
I think the main thing I'm hoping for in future versions is an alternate path for Becky that does not relay on Jay.
Probably the Queen Bee path. Possibly another branch along the Influencer line as well. A lot of what we get to see is because high tier patrons of the developer request it, so certain paths get progressed much further.

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
How do I get aggression?
Research Finance at the computer, work the Drug Dealer job (unlocked at Unhealthy 2 I believe, although the skill list doesn't say), and some of the early Becky conversation topics all have Aggression as a tag. I found the drug dealer job to be best (park, 22:00) once you have access Lisa to get the product, as you get tags AND money.

aman69

May 2, 2019
Can't promote to Cosmopolitan Mother archetype even after achieving artsy and dancer ! What am i missing?? Can somebody help me with this

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
Can't promote to Cosmopolitan Mother archetype even after achieving artsy and dancer ! What am i missing?? Can somebody help me with this
Do you have a lifestyle magazine in your inventory (not your hotbar, the inventory is accessed through the wardrobe)?

aman69

May 2, 2019
Do you have a lifestyle magazine in your inventory (not your hotbar, the inventory is accessed through the wardrobe)?
yes i have kept one in each being extra cautious xD !! still wherever i find her i dont see that promote button

Reactions: docx

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
yes i have kept one in each being extra cautious xD !! still wherever i find her i dont see that promote button
14:00 - 15:00 during the week. It has been a few days and a few builds since my tester played cosmo mother so there might be a bug, but try at that time (mon-fri) and if it still doesn't work I'll see about getting them to test it and report it as a bug.

Reactions: Teraxricos

karollol

May 26, 2017
Research Finance at the computer, work the Drug Dealer job (unlocked at Unhealthy 2 I believe, although the skill list doesn't say), and some of the early Becky conversation topics all have Aggression as a tag. I found the drug dealer job to be best (park, 22:00) once you have access Lisa to get the product, as you get tags AND money.
Research finance on pc you will get financial advice, stock topics and other topics you will get from talking with dad those topics have aggression except financial advice
Thanks

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes