Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
So looks like no new permissions, but willing to flirt a little, so long as you aren't pushy.

I should probably work on getting my save file back to the newest content. With only three save slots my attempts to have alternate saves for cosmopolitan mother/queen bee ended up with me not tracking where I was saving what and overwriting my main save at some point. Fortunately, doesn't seem like I need to bother keeping those states since we can probably drop back down later after making a certain amount of progress a la Gina.

Jan 1, 2018
So looks like no new permissions, but willing to flirt a little, so long as you aren't pushy.

I should probably work on getting my save file back to the newest content. With only three save slots my attempts to have alternate saves for cosmopolitan mother/queen bee ended up with me not tracking where I was saving what and overwriting my main save at some point. Fortunately, doesn't seem like I need to bother keeping those states since we can probably drop back down later after making a certain amount of progress a la Gina.
Make some back ups of the save files with sensible names.

C:\Users\USERNAME-GOES-HERE\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
This is after Restrained, right?
Or the next in the 2nd (Immediagram) line?

And a clarification, please.
She bans Dominance and is interested in Submission.
I take that to mean she bans Dominance over her and likes Submission to her.
Or am I getting that backwards?

I should probably work on getting my save file back to the newest content.
You may want to wait the week or so for the next update.
You might learn a new trick or two.
As an example, with last update I found it annoying to 'level up' Richard working off of the previous versions save.
But when I started fresh I quickly realized that Becky's first AT is a good source of the topics needed for Richard.

Fortunately, doesn't seem like I need to bother keeping those states since we can probably drop back down later after making a certain amount of progress a la Gina.
Gotta hand it to Baal, his 'AT Web' is a very smart gameplay design choice.
In most games with branching paths if you want to see all the content you need to start over or go back to a mid-game save (and lose all other progress).
Here you can switch the girls to a new path 'as needed'. And he adds story touches that give it plausibility, not just 'click a button and now she's completely different personality'.
And you keep all the MCs experience. Which makes it that much easier to progress through the new path.

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
This is after Restrained, right?
Or the next in the 2nd (Immediagram) line?

And a clarification, please.
She bans Dominance and is interested in Submission.
I take that to mean she bans Dominance over her and likes Submission to her.
Or am I getting that backwards?
This is after restrained. She's sinking further down the rabbit hole :eek:

and yes...She likes submission, so she wants control.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
This is after restrained. She's sinking further down the rabbit hole :eek:

and yes...She likes submission, so she wants control.
Thank you.
And...
Excellent!
I've always appreciated women who are direct about what they want in bed :love:

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
closer to a week...
I prefer to be conservative when guessing how long it will take other people to do things. Good to hear though. I mean, I could have hopped into the discord to see what's going on immediately, but I prefer to play a relatively finished product.

Also, I have a question. Is Puns meant to be a completely useless topic? Since higher order topics don't apply lower order bonuses or whatever, someone who is Good Humored and likes both clean and dirty jokes doesn't respond to the Puns topic, which is only Humor.

Thank you.
And...
Excellent!
I've always appreciated women who are direct about what they want in bed :love:
I'm not sure that's what Diane's hang up is. This isn't a relationship she wanted and is purely a result of someone taking advantage of her. You can understand why she would want to draw back from that.

Though for all I know she happens to also be a dom.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I prefer to be conservative when guessing how long it will take other people to do things. Good to hear though. I mean, I could have hopped into the discord to see what's going on immediately, but I prefer to play a relatively finished product.

Also, I have a question. Is Puns meant to be a completely useless topic? Since higher order topics don't apply lower order bonuses or whatever, someone who is Good Humored and likes both clean and dirty jokes doesn't respond to the Puns topic, which is only Humor.

I'm not sure that's what Diane's hang up is. This isn't a relationship she wanted and is purely a result of someone taking advantage of her. You can understand why she would want to draw back from that.

Though for all I know she happens to also be a dom.
Puns is a topic that gives humor XP to those that need it. Granted most AT's so far have moved away from humor as an interest, not toward it, but there are two characters coming up in the not too distant future that will need to lighten up a bit.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Puns is a topic that gives humor XP to those that need it. Granted most AT's so far have moved away from humor as an interest, not toward it, but there are two characters coming up in the not too distant future that will need to lighten up a bit.
Jessie!
(Would be my first guess)

I'm looking forward to the 'Glitter Goth' :love: (Thank you, Baal, for introducing me to that expression :p )

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
That makes sense then. Moving into a new AT does use the higher order topics rather than the specific ones for when you're just scoring relationship points, so it's quite a bit more helpful in that case.

Oh and I guess Humor topics kind of dry up after awhile.

Last edited:

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Once your get to her latest AT there's a sex minigame in multiple positions. So most of her sex scenes are included in it apart form the very first.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Banners for most recent Arch Types are here.

I decided to learn a little of something new...
I've only got a handful of hours time fiddling around with GIMP, so I know they're basic.
But I knocked together some sig banners, if anyone is interested.

Constructive criticism is welcome ;)

Family banner 2.png Neighborhood girls 2.png Party girls.png
All girl scroll.gif

Diane scroll 1-8.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gina scroll 1-8.gif
Becky scroll 1-8.gif
Charlie scroll.gif
Jesse scroll 1-3.gif

Edit:
Updated all girls to V.07 ATs
Hit the cap on file attachments, so I deleted the original batch of tests that I'd previously archived.
Sorry if that messed up anyone's sig :cry:

PS
As a rookie to all this, I haven't learned to optimize images so they look better in gif. So, I'm not really happy with how those look.
Hopefully F95 will enable webp animations soon (now that it's supported by all browser).

Last edited:

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
AH, thank you very much!
Before I forget, with "some" do you mean two sex animations?
You probably mean in the whole game, right?
mfg
game version is 0.05.00 early alpha so "whole game" isn`t here currently. there is some animated stuff with gina (another with diane?) if i recall correctly. not huge fan of animations so i not paying much attention to this. sure thing there will be much more with time but for now it`s charlie mostly

petkan

Dec 13, 2020
Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Can you make SWBOS gina banner?
With the template I made I can knock more out fairly quickly.
And, if these are received well, I'd already planned to do one for each AT using that simple template before trying to learn trickier elements.
So, sure. I'd be happy to move that one to the top of the list :D
I'll get SWBOS up there sometime tomorrow.
I am certainly interested. How can I use any of the banners?
R-click on the banner you want to use and 'copy image address'.
Go to your profile, click on 'signature' in the left window.
Click on 'Insert image' (or control-p while you've got a cursor in the text box).
Paste the address into the box that pops up.

Once the image is in your sig you can link back to this thread.
Copying the url for this thread (I always use the 1st page of the thread).
Go back to your signature, click on the image, and click the button to insert a link.

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes