• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Hmm... so with 0.09, our fully immoral-disorder-lazy-unhealthy specced Nathan turns into the ultimate henpecked husband.

Didn't think this would end up in a lovey-dovey vanilla gentleman story, handholding and everything. Designated driver, steamy compliments beyond the maxium cringe threshold.

I guess it's gonna be at least another year for some kind of actual deviant ATs - like Nathan subjugating the drunkard mother Diane instead of making everything unrealistically and awkwardly sober?

TBH this was one of the last ~3 or so remaining adult games i still had hope for. But the recent updates were more than disappointing.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Hmm... so with 0.09, our fully immoral-disorder-lazy-unhealthy specced Nathan turns into the ultimate henpecked husband.

Didn't think this would end up in a lovey-dovey vanilla gentleman story, handholding and everything. Designated driver, steamy compliments beyond the maxium cringe threshold.

I guess it's gonna be at least another year for some kind of actual deviant ATs - like Nathan subjugating the drunkard mother Diane instead of making everything unrealistically and awkwardly sober?

TBH this was one of the last ~3 or so remaining adult games i still had hope for. But the recent updates were more than disappointing.
My kneejerk response was to say that there'll be non vanilla paths eventually but honestly? I feel like there probably should have been some already by this point. I guess I'm disappointed because Diane and Becky's routes so far feel very much like they should be heading into them getting dommed or turnning sluttier but then it all turns out to be pretty... well, not normal, but nothing crazy.

Probably won't actually be able to check out the new update until tomorrow, unfortunately.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

I've been very upfront about the initial family member AT paths being relatively monogamous... If you've missed my explination and rationale behind this decision...I don't controll your expectations. You do. The best I can hope for is to manage realistic expectations. If you set your expectations, without research...or using the search function in the top right corner of this site... That's on you. I've also been very upfront that that won't be the only path available, it's just the first path I'm developing as my time is limited, because that path has a larger audience than say the "Hardcore Dommy Mommy" path, or the "Trophy Fuck Toy" path. That's not to say i won't make those. But I want a baseline first to work off of.

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
obviously, as that cheat is for 0.08 not 0.09
Not obviously, as some updates don't break cheats.
As I am not a programmer, I have no idea what would and would not cause a problem. Since I expected the cheats to work, or just do nothing/only crash when used, I added the cheat mod. As I'd deleted the zipped folder, I then had to redownload the game. I thought I'd be nice and warn other cluesless people not to make my mistake.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Not obviously, as some updates don't break cheats.
As I am not a programmer, I have no idea what would and would not cause a problem. Since I expected the cheats to work, or just do nothing/only crash when used, I added the cheat mod. As I'd deleted the zipped folder, I then had to redownload the game. I thought I'd be nice and warn other cluesless people not to make my mistake.
Word of advice for all game mods: Unless directly specified, either in mods text or from some one posting to have tested it first.. ALWAYS assume an older mod does NOT work with a newer game version!

Is simple logic really.. a new version for any game would mean new events, new values of whatever, in some cases a whole re-made of coding, making any old mod obsolete and most likely crash and ruin your game.

If You remember this, then it's at least one less person on this site to repeat that advice to, as you learned it the hard way and harsh lessons tend to stick ;)

Also note that in almost all cases, a mod is not made by the game's developer and hence is "fan work" so is at ones own risk to use it! Many mod makers inform of this.

With all that said, I too eagerly awaits the cheat mod update for this game, as I found a Becky scene pretty impossible to start since the value she should have is +15 and in my game she is at -95 :p

Reactions: Bricecube

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I've been very upfront about the initial family member AT paths being relatively monogamous... If you've missed my explination and rationale behind this decision...I don't controll your expectations. You do. The best I can hope for is to manage realistic expectations. If you set your expectations, without research...or using the search function in the top right corner of this site... That's on you. I've also been very upfront that that won't be the only path available, it's just the first path I'm developing as my time is limited, because that path has a larger audience than say the "Hardcore Dommy Mommy" path, or the "Trophy Fuck Toy" path. That's not to say i won't make those. But I want a baseline first to work off of.
Which room is upgrade-able ? I dont see any upgrade button

Razielb666

Apr 5, 2017
Cheats for v0.08.02 (windows x64)
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Loser_Data\Managed"

press "c" to open the menu

View attachment 1977167
1659639113154.png

or use the usual hotkeys

F1 or 1 toggle focus/health/stamina at max
F2 or 2 add 10k cash
F3 or 3 add one level to the main skills
F4 or 4 add 100 exp to all 40 secondary skills
F5 or 5 to advance one hour
F6 or 6 to go back one hour
F7 or 7 toogle speed x5 (transitions are much faster)

(plus xeph555 cheats)
F8/8 to make all skills of all character at max, should help to change archetype of character
F9/9 reset all variables of all characters, 999 followers and 100 to all stats
F10/0 reset all variables of all characters, 999 followers and -100 to all stats

or
Hi "noxtek" would it be possible to tell me how to copy your mods from 08 to 09, I found it in "dnSpy=> Assembly-CSharp" but I don't know how to copy it into the "Assembly-CSharp" of the 09 your mods and great that's why I'd like to keep it. Thanks

Here is "Assembly-CSharp" Loser_v0.09.00_PC64x, no change, I'm looking to add the Cheats or if someone if I know I say no to a bit of help.

Reactions: Jack-ish and raykun
3.10 star(s) 108 Votes