EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
the name of the topic to get one of the sex scenes with Diane is called sexual conquest?
To get Sexual Conquest, do the sex 'mini-game' with either Gina or Charlie.
Make her cum at least 3 times. You'll get the topic at the end.
There's also a chance of getting the topic while sharing the shower with Gina, but I forget what the exact requirements of that one are. I think you've got to catch her in the shower when she's masturbating and 'give her a hand'.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
To get Sexual Conquest, do the sex 'mini-game' with either Gina or Charlie.
Make her cum at least 3 times. You'll get the topic at the end.
There's also a chance of getting the topic while sharing the shower with Gina, but I forget what the exact requirements of that one are. I think you've got to catch her in the shower when she's masturbating and 'give her a hand'.
another topic with sexual reference doesn't work? Does the topic have to be sexual conquest?

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
what are diane's events in repressed mother?
I'm afraid of losing something

thank you in advance for being patient with me

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
what are diane's events in repressed mother?
I'm afraid of losing something

thank you in advance for being patient with me
On Monday and Friday you need to get Repressed Diane drinking the entire day and at 22:00 (or 23:00) she needs to be at 70% Intoxication. After you visit her in the Living Room and she is visibly drunk go straight to your room and go to bed (6 hours). The Monday and Friday night events have different scenes.

Last edited:

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
so

On Monday and Friday you need to get Repressed Diane drinking the entire day and at 22:00 (or 23:00) she needs to be at 70% Intoxication. After you visit her in the Living Room and she is visibly drunk go straight to your room and go to bed. The Monday and Friday night events have different scenes.
thanks

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
I hope we'll be able to get the dad involved somehow, at least with Becky. Maybe he can have a go at her after she's passed out after the party like MC.

• Angry
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

RikkJames250

Sep 7, 2021
I believe he will be involved in future ATs judging by his interactions with Brother Fucker Gina.
I think you are right and it's coming in this next update. Baal showed Diane's new AT and it is "Jilted Mother". Makes me think she was jilted by the dad and the only likely candidate is Gina based on the ice cream night scenes where Gina is flirting.

I hope so as it will hopefully put Diane in "revenge mode" with Nathan.

The world needs MORE DIANE! All the girls are good.... Diane is great!

Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I think you are right and it's coming in this next update. Baal showed Diane's new AT and it is "Jilted Mother". Makes me think she was jilted by the dad and the only likely candidate is Gina based on the ice cream night scenes where Gina is flirting.

I don’t think that is the case. Since Richard got the promotion when he became the Career AT, he has been neglecting Diane emotionally and physically. My theory is he is going to make a promise to take her out and he either forgets or he tells her he has to cancel, which will turn her to the Jilted AT.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

I don’t think that is the case. Since Richard got the promotion when he became the Career AT, he has been neglecting Diane emotionally and physically. My theory is he is going to make a promise to take her out and he either forgets or he tells her he has to cancel, which will turn her to the Jilted AT.
First question in this conversation is, will Baal add NTR to the game?
It's a divisive subject on these forums. But, it will ultimately be deciding among his patrons.
I have my doubts (hopes?) that it'll be included.

If it is, I don't see it being Gina. I know there's been a push among his supporters for a 'Girlfriend Gina'. Her last AT 'Brother Crusher' is an indicator of this. She has a crush on her brother. Next step is relationship.

I'm more in agreement with Mikey as to the scenario that results in 'Jilted'.
Dick has been spending a lot of time at the office since his promotion. So Diane is feeling neglected.
Hell, maybe he's even gettin' frisky with his new secretary? That'd up the level to what I'd call 'Jilted'.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

RikkJames250

Sep 7, 2021
It's a divisive subject on these forums. But, it will ultimately be deciding among his patrons.

If it is, I don't see it being Gina. I know there's been a push among his supporters for a 'Girlfriend Gina'. Her last AT 'Brother Crusher' is an indicator of this. She has a crush on her brother. Next step is relationship.

I'm more in agreement with Mikey as to the scenario that results in 'Jilted'.
Dick has been spending a lot of time at the office since his promotion. So Diane is feeling neglected.
Hell, maybe he's even gettin' frisky with his new secretary? That'd up the level to what I'd call 'Jilted'.
You guys make good points. It probably would be too soon based on the previous game pacing for Dick to suddenly be getting freaky with Gina. The secretary thing could be a possibility as there wouldn't need to be any phased build up.

It's gonna be good no matter what :)

Reactions: EmperorGus

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
How are you defining NTR? Like actual cheating and stuff in a vanilla path? Unlikely. Group sex or sharing content? Pretty much guaranteed. Patrons have been picking vanilla stuff every time but the more they do that the more likely it is that Baal doesn't even give vanilla path options on the next poll. Eventually, he's just going to add it whether people like it or not.

However, that's probably not actually NTR because in that case the MC won't actually care, much like how Billy didn't care in Superpowered.

Using Gina as an example, we actually know what at least one of her non vanilla ATs will probably be: Stripper Gina.

Last edited:

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
How are you defining NTR? Like actual cheating and stuff in a vanilla path? Unlikely. Group sex or sharing content? Pretty much guaranteed. Patrons have been picking vanilla stuff every time but the more they do that the more likely it is that Baal doesn't even give vanilla path options on the next poll. Eventually, he's just going to add it whether people like it or not.

However, that's probably not actually NTR because in that case the MC won't actually care, much like how Billy didn't care in Superpowered.
Yeah i feel thats its gonna be close to how Billy is in Superpowered when it comes to relationships. Nathan doen't really mind that much when Becky moans Jay's name when he is eating her out while she is sleeping.

Also if I remember correctly, Baal said when he was done with Gina's Girlfriend route he was putting up another poll, but the choices won't have monogamy content.

Reactions: EmperorGus

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

Using Gina as an example, we actually know what at least one of her non vanilla ATs will probably be: Stripper Gina.
That is an important point.
Some people on this forum seem to react along the lines of 'OMG another dude showed one of my chicks his dick! NTR!!!'
When BF Gina first went in, this thread got the NTR tag. I'm assuming because of the kitchen scene. I was the one that reported to a mod to get it removed.

How do I define NTR? Easy, 'Getting cucked'. Which is, afaik, the proper definition of it.
So, no, I would not like to play an MC who's girl intentionally demeans him by cheating right in front of him.
Playing as an MC who's sleeping with women who're also sleeping with others? That's fine, as long as I'm not forced to watch it.
Three-way? Yes please! As long as it's not a 'devil's threesome' :p
(PS. Jay's a girl, so no worries there. Nathan + Becky + Jay? Yes please!)

As far as 'Stripper Gina' hitting the NTR trigger? Nah. Not necessarily.
Most the strippers I've know were faithful to their boy/girlfriends. Because they were strippers (just putting on a show), not prostitutes.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes