MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
i think this problem has started since the new save system has implemented, saves take a long time and the game becomes progressively slower.
Yeah, can see where that can be an issue, if not memory-leak related in some cases.
Bit of a task sorting when not everyone is using same OS's/Devices/ect ect ect.
Then there is case senerios of background processes, driver related issues, ect ect and so on.

desmand

May 1, 2017
Guys, the game won't start. I'm on a x64 PC, Windows 10. Tried compatibility mode w/ Windows 8 & 7. Tried re-downloading but its the same. Can anyone help me?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Guys, the game won't start. I'm on a x64 PC, Windows 10. Tried compatibility mode w/ Windows 8 & 7. Tried re-downloading but its the same. Can anyone help me?
Unity has often issues, with large acess paths try moving it to another location like C:Xyz / Looser x.x.x
the first load often takes longer
aswell that some clients like citrix give problems hard to say, and I am not an IT expert

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Mikey is for the most part correct. While I may add some less grounded stuff to Loser (hypnosis for example)... It won't be a major focus of the game. There will be plenty of self modification in SP2 though :)
Please add hypnosis, Mind Control is why I played SP for the first time long ago :)
It's easily that game's best part!

Reactions: daz2510

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am curious as to why there seems to be 2 different versions of the game or was the previous (diff version) scrapped and started over with the version that is now on this forum?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I am curious as to why there seems to be 2 different versions of the game or was the previous (diff version) scrapped and started over with the version that is now on this forum?
Which “scrapped” version are you talking about? I’ve been playing this game since early 2021 and its been the same game since then but with new content and features added every 2 months.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Elph just Looking Mikey_Boy101 Simply doing a google search and you will find a wiki fandom page for Loser that has some aspects of the characters that do not match with this version of the game, unless of course the WT here is so out of date that it doesn't include what is on that site.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Just curious, when You did Your full wipe.
Did You backup/save the files before deleting them from[example]:

C:\Users\*whatever name you have here*\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser

Or were they left untouched?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Dracconic Evolution care to share the link ? In fact there is a Fandompage from SP and Loser out there.
as well that the WT/guide is from ver 6 but you shurely know that

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Dracconic Evolution care to share the link ? In fact there is a Fandompage from SP and Loser out there.
as well that the WT/guide is from ver 6 but you shurely know that
Here you go:

From what I can see on the page it looks like it should be this game but something as far as I can tell seem off compared to this version unless I am just missing something.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Here you go:

From what I can see on the page it looks like it should be this game but something as far as I can tell seem off compared to this version unless I am just missing something.
It's the same and it is this game you'll find that same link a fewer pages back it is actually updated

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Nope, the furthest AT for Diane is the Jilted AT.

To get there, you have to go through these ATs for Diane.
Cosmopolitan -> Restrained -> Repressed -> Boozer -> Resigned -> Jilted
Thanks, got confused when I just saw the one AT available for her. It didn't even register as being different, just thought it was going backward.

Reactions: xapican
3.10 star(s) 108 Votes