Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Not sure how I didn't notice this when it came out, loved the Devs first game, great mom and sister and looks like he's done it again, glad to see the dev is still around to continue this in the near future :)

Edge123456

Mar 5, 2021
Известно когда будет обнова?

Do you know when the update will be?

Last edited by a moderator:

Roka

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, I really liked you fist game LifeWithPleasure it was awesomee, this one looks wery good to. I played a bit and well done, art looks awesome and story is cool.. Hope the you can finish the game. Good luck & stay safe yall:
P.S I really like the Breaking Bad ester egg.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1623121464041.png

Sad but true ... dev needed space and had so many doubts even 4 this version we got:
Everyone just get a load of the many labors of this 0.1 version:
JUL 5, 2020 AT 3:04 PM
News 5.07.2020

Hey. For a long time there was no news.
I finally finished 0.1 version of the new game.

Why so long?
I experimented a lot, 2 times remade the game from scratch. I studied other engines etc. But still left Renpy. I made a lot of idle animations in the new game, but because of this, the game became laggy, I had to remove them. (I spent a lot of time on these animations, I left one in the game for an example.). In the future I will redo them and do it differently.

Also a lot of things happen in real life. Because of quarantine, I had to find additional work and there was less time for development.
I also changed the support levels, averaged them a bit. But do not worry, I will send a personal message to all the current and former patrons in which there will be a link to the game.

For current patrons:
I can’t change your level myself. If you meet the requirements of the level, change it yourself. How to do it: link

Now the "base" of the game is ready and the next updates will come out faster.
I want to express my deep gratitude to everyone who supported me all this time, even despite the lack of news.
THANK YOU.
I hope you enjoy the new game.

2 Comments
16 Likes
MAR 24, 2020 AT 10:13 AM
News 24.03.20

Hey. There was no news for a long time. Sorry for this. I had a 0.1 version a month ago, but I analyzed the latest games a bit and realized that I wanted something else. As a result, I did everything from scratch. I'm close to the new release. (supposedly in mid-April (I hope)). I'm trying to do everything with high quality. Thanks to everyone who supports me so far here. I hope I won’t let you down.

Pretty much understandable debacle when we factor in the very 1st release took 3 makeovers.

1623121574281.png

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Losing Control v0.1 [PATCHED]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MammaMea

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Not since that faithful day of JUL 19, 2020 AT 9:11 AM titled Washday from over a year ago.
And the worst is that the dev is ghosting us, he was last seen here today a few hours ago.

Mr.N
Game Developer
Сладкий пирожок

Messages 120 Reaction score 267 Points 194 Ratings Received 0
Joined Nov 16, 2017
Last seen Today at 8:30 PM

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And the worst is that the dev is ghosting us, he was last seen here today a few hours ago.
same thing on 1 other game, mods even asked from him on thread what's the situation of game but no reply so game got marked abandoned.

Reactions: filochard

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
I hate such games, I walk like a fool, The magazine says "talk with joe" I've already talked to him 2000 times and what!? Nothing is happening! Spare your nerves don't play!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes