VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes
Sep 29, 2019
I have just started the game and I love it so far & the renders are beautiful. Sorry if this already happen but if not I hope you can introduce a SISTER to the MC to explore other possibilities WINK WINK; crossing fingers. I wish you all the success. PS: Please open a Discord Channel.
(y):cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Logber

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I'll definitely be buying on steam, but I think I'll be waiting another week until the summer sale starts so I can buy this along with everything else I have wishlisted. Good luck!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I just got this on steam because I think it's a really good game.
I do think the mc starts out as a bit of an arsehole but I'm going to try and turn him into a decent dude
Who just happens to bang his maybe daughter
Agree with you, MC is a horny idiot who thinks with his penis. His wife is... well... a drunk and high (or both) bitch... But I have faith in both of them. I hope they don't corrupt Kailey and convert her into Justine 2.0. The best would be that Kailey actually help Justine and their marriage. But we will se how it goes from here.
Renders are top notch, all female characters are breathtaking. Even MC's bitchy boss...

Last edited:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Most are. And it isn't anything wrong with it. But there are few jewels they don't follow that path. For me it doesn't matter too much, but I would prefer more unusual approach more then stereotype one.
Yeh I love alternatives, I by the way made the exact same remark on MC of Genesis Order, after I had to replay it in fast forward mode...

Reactions: rudy007

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Aaarrrgh any pirates here?
Of course not! This site if full of decent people that would not even THINK of pirating a VN or game. How dare you!!

Sorry - I could not resist. I know what you mean, but asking for a pirate on an (essentially) pirate website is just funny.
My apologies...:p

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
I just got this on steam because I think it's a really good game.
I do think the mc starts out as a bit of an arsehole but I'm going to try and turn him into a decent dude
Who just happens to bang his maybe daughter
How many daughter contents do we get for Chapter 6?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lost at Birth [Ch. 6 CE Steam] [V19] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch. 5 -> Ch. 6 [382 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lost at Birth [Ch. 6 - Complete Edition - STEAM] [V19]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unofficial uncompressed Mac build since it's a market build now.

Mac:

- - -

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
New content, or just a Steam release notification? I have played through ch5. I have enjoyed the game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
New content, or just a Steam release notification? I have played through ch5. I have enjoyed the game.
If it had no new content it wouldn't have been promoted. And my patch one page before would'nt be >300 mb.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

CHAPTER 6 of Lost at Birth is now available on STEAM

CHANGELOG:
-Chapter 6 added
-Animations: 5 for Chapter 6. (No sound for these for now) 2 for Chapter 3 (Not added yet, I will make an update down the line to add those).
-Extra content added
-New music added

Reactions: VOYEUR and sotorojo
4.00 star(s) 78 Votes