• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
It's on Steam so the dev would give up a nice chunk of change if they abandoned the game.
Well I wasn't saying he abandoned it, just that there was nothing new announced in some time. I think it's been at least 3 months since last chapter so maybe it won't be long before we get a new release. Considering how many mediocre cookie cutter games we get (render and story wise), this is one of my favorites.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Well I wasn't saying he abandoned it, just that there was nothing new announced in some time. I think it's been at least 3 months since last chapter so maybe it won't be long before we get a new release. Considering how many mediocre cookie cutter games we get (render and story wise), this is one of my favorites.
I am trying to remember about how often this dev updates, I am thinking it's about a 4 month cycle with a good amount of content with each update.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Looking forward to seeing what branching the dev implements in the future.
I really like the game but at the moment it feels too linear imo.
Also, I'm looking forward to achievements being added those are always a nice bonus.
I personally find the talk about branching a bit concerning. With such high quality renders, I worry that we can have another "Naughty capitan" situation in the end. With a year update cycle and enough paths to never finish the game in somewhat reasonable timeframe. Don't get me wrong, "Summer scent" is a very high quality game, but with such a pace, I find it impossible to even care about it anymore.

Reactions: Joshy92

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I personally find the talk about branching a bit concerning. With such high quality renders, I worry that we can have another "Naughty capitan" situation in the end. With a year update cycle and enough paths to never finish the game in somewhat reasonable timeframe. Don't get me wrong, "Summer scent" is a very high quality game, but with such a pace, I find it impossible to even care about it anymore.
I don't think it will be that crazy amount of branching.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yngling

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Patreon post Apr. 6th

Hi, as there was a delay in the release I decided to do a preview of the chapter.
Is the first time I do something like this, I always thought supporters weren't interested in previews or spoilers, but some of you wanted it.

About the delay: I talked about it in the -Supporters only- channel over discord. I also edited the last devblog to include the delay note.

The new update will release this month, for sure during April, though I still have some doubts about the exact date.
Yes the actual post is a lot longer with spoilers for people who can't wait to know what happens next but I ain't copy all dat.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I don't think it will be that crazy amount of branching.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uhh, I almost going to download this game again, it's been a long time,
Until I see your message.

I thought there will be harem in this game ,
Heck atleast, is there throuple path with wife and daughter?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Uhh, I almost going to download this game again, it's been a long time,
Until I see your message.

I thought there will be harem in this game ,
Heck atleast, is there throuple path with wife and daughter?
That would be the fam_ending along with 2 solo endings and 1 mystery ending

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Today's news from Patreon (in Patreon Chat):

Hi! Just testing this new tool. It seems like a quick way to communicate stuff, reminds me of the old IRC chats. I usually answer any question people have over discord but I get some people don't use discord or don't like to join just any server for privacy or whatever reason. As there as people confused about the delays I decided to try and use this. When it comes to the new chapter, Is going to be released today around midnight (CET).

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Man the last chapter was a big letdown for me. Not subbing on SS this time until I read the changelog here.

Reactions: John-18
4.00 star(s) 77 Votes