4.00 star(s) 79 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm having issues loading my saved files they are from version 9 ... everyone of them :mad:
yes it says incompatible ... why why why :eek:

Reactions: Lolo90

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
It's just a beta. it may take a while for the complete release. But it's nice to hear chapter ten may come out next month.
It does not say this is a beta, it is the rest of Chapter 9.

"NOTE: This is not a regular update but the part missing from Chapter 9.
There's not much content in this, if you want something substantial please wait for chapter 10.
That's also the reason why I made it available for gold members right away.

NOTE: To compensate for this, the next update will be releasing next month."

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I didn't play since ch8 and I see variables have all been changed so my saves didn't work. With all those changes Kailey still has a fit and cries over mc fucking cas which I didn't do. The vn even checks cas_sex which is 0 but still mc is thinking he keeps fucking other people when he never has outside of forced wifey sex. Guess I was expecting too much for dev to have fixed that scene already.

Also forced scene with the boss now *sigh*

Last edited:

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
I presume like most of us you put your Steam library on the same Disk as your VNs. If your Steam doesn't load from the same disk it shouldn't ''find'' your saves.
Nah, my Steam and other games (XBOX, EPIC, etc) are on my secondary SSD, while my saves on my main SSD and all load fine, same with mods.

Many people likely don't know this, but Ren'Py makes duplicate saves in your %AppData%/renpy directory on along with the normal save folder. So unless you reinstall your OS, it should still have something to find. Not sure which one it prioritizes in case of conflict though. Haven't tried yet.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Many people likely don't know this, but Ren'Py makes duplicate saves in your %AppData%/renpy directory on along with the normal save folder. So unless you reinstall your OS, it should still have something to find. Not sure which one it prioritizes in case of conflict though. Haven't tried yet.
It always prioritizes the appdata over save folder. If you want to use the ones in your save folder, delete the folder in your appdata and when you reopen the game it will copy them into a new appdata folder.

Reactions: LeonzeT2

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Gallery Unlocker for Lost at birth ch9 ce part 2:
- - - -

if you like the game and the mod please consider supporting the dev: V19 - F95zone - - - - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm pretty sure it prioritizes the app data like most games check their default save location first. But it doesn't matter both will sync if one is changed and the other isn't.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- - - -

if you like the game and the mod please consider supporting the dev: V19 - F95zone - - - - -
thanks.png
I thought you retired from making mods?- Cheers :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007 and OEJ

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't play since ch8 and I see variables have all been changed so my saves didn't work. With all those changes Kailey still has a fit and cries over mc fucking cas which I didn't do. The vn even checks cas_sex which is 0 but still mc is thinking he keeps fucking other people when he never has outside of forced wifey sex. Guess I was expecting too much for dev to have fixed that scene already.

Also forced scene with the boss now *sigh*
Forced sex scene? Well that fucking sucks I play this for Kailey not some annoying side girl. At this point the game is basically kinetic.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
- - - -

One of the scenes is bugged for me, dry humping Kailey at the motel, 2nd page, in the middle of the bottom roll.
Not sure if it's the fault of the mod or the game, because this scene was the only one that didn't unlock naturally(despite the fact that i got it playing the game) and it's the only one bugged... so i suspect it's some fault with the game.

joss joss

May 25, 2022
hi how are things,
Do you know if anyone has translated it into Spanish?
I used the Textractor to translate, but it no longer works with this game.
thank you...

swagdoolah

Oct 26, 2019
just in case, if you guys having trouble launching this game in linux, you have to make file "lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Lost_at_birth" to be executeable.

Reactions: Borgadol

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Unless it was because I had the MC choose the dominant variables, i'm not too keen about that forced scene with the boss. MC was already called out about fucking around by Kailey and then the MC does the same thing with the boss without being able to choose. No bueno.

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes