VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
18 pages of people commenting and still no Cheating Tag on this thing ????
So,,, the wife knows about the fun on the side or what ?

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Boy, with all the stupid as fuck decisions MC have done, that could've been easily avoided, at least partly, that psychotic alcoholic and immature empty shell of a human being "wife" of his is not helping at all.
Pretty sure that's a severe case of long overdue divorce right here, since clearly neither are trying to repair what you could try and call a "relationship". Way to write a character to hate for the reader.
Fucking hell, just the thought, that there are real marriages like that depresses me.
Probably going to be quite a ride, this story.

Great models, though. Looks beautiful.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Boy, with all the stupid as fuck decisions MC have done, that could've been easily avoided, at least partly, that psychotic alcoholic and immature empty shell of a human being "wife" of his is not helping at all.
Pretty sure that's a severe case of long overdue divorce right here, since clearly neither are trying to repair what you could try and call a "relationship". Way to write a character to hate for the reader.
Fucking hell, just the thought, that there are real marriages like that depresses me.

I think the daughter actually can be the connection of the mc and wife, it seems like she never stopped drinking because she is infertile, also after finding her husband with the daughter she woke up her desire for the mc again, a desire to fight for him and not lost him. I dunno what the dev has "story-wise" planned for the game but if this game remains mc & girls, it can be fun to see how that relationship evolves, both the wife and daughter romancing the mc , it has the potential for a very good love triangle plot. I will see how this goes in the future, hopefully, V19XX can inform us of the planned tags/fetishes.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lost at Birth [Ch. 2 Complete] [V19] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,38 GB / 128 MB - Lost_at_Birth-CH2-CE-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,35 GB / 93 MB - Lost_at_Birth-CH2-CE-mac-crunched.zip
= ~9,3% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Well, I loved the first release. This has solidified it being one of my favs now. The renders and characters are just top notch.

The wife is a stone cold bitch. REALLY don't like her. I don't care how hot she is, I would not put my hotdog in that bun. Not when you'd have to put up with her ridiculous attitude all the time. She is self absorbed to the max. Unappreciative and immature. It completely ruins any good looks she may have.

The dad is a guy who made some bad decisions and now has to live with them. He is not happy. The arrival of his maybe daughter has put life on a new trajectory. I think in the end of all this he will find some happiness.

The daughter is just a cute and also beautiful tragic case, and I feel bad for her. She just needs something good in her life. But, I have a feeling later on in the story we will see another side of her when things "heat up".

@V19XX

I want to only ask this: Finish the game!! Don't abandon it. And for the love of god, don't get off track from the main story with 10000 side characters in order to milk Patreon for more monthly payments with "content". Stay focused on the things and people you have so far. Everything is coming together well so far, just keep it up and you will have a treasure here. Don't get into corruption, foot fetish, blah blah. I like what is here already and where I think it is going. Ya, vanilla can still be good.

Last edited:

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
Wait how the hell this game wasn't under my radar. How did it get to 0.2 without me trying the 0.1. God damn I'm going to keep an eye on this one for sure and so far it looks AMAZING!!. Dev please don't fuck this up because the story and render is top S grade tier.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Love the game. And chemistry between the three. Wife is kind of a bitch, has a lot of issues, but I like her.
I'm probably in minority here, but I'm more interested into straight vanilla path, repairing marriage, kind of Kailey bringing whole family together.

Reactions: maxorka

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

That's my issue with this, it reminds me of that Intimate relations game where you want to get away from your wife as soon as possible, which will probably lead to them cheating on each other... yada yada yada... This is why I always prefer to be single in games, whether College Bound or whatever because who wants to be shackled to a pool of misery.

Reactions: User1230 and Xarin

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
While I get the sentiment, and even often agree. I don't mind these much, because life just isn't always how you want it to be, and that usually creates conflict and that is what most stories need to have character development. Obviously, not absolutely necessary but usually it's harder without em.

As far as this one though, I actually don't find it to be that bad.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Wait how the hell this game wasn't under my radar. How did it get to 0.2 without me trying the 0.1. God damn I'm going to keep an eye on this one for sure and so far it looks AMAZING!!. Dev please don't fuck this up because the story and render is top S grade tier.
I guess it was as it was for me - the story overview looked like boring ass incest stuff, but it is far from that (if you don't let it happen, I hope).

I like the story and the characters are really well written.
I don't have that much hate as others for Justine, she is pretty decent IF you consider she has a drinking problem since two decades. And I won't judge her until I know what drove her to become a "functioning alcoholic". But it is hinted that her father and brother are already dead - so if I didn't misunderstood that, she is holding herself pretty well. Especially if she had a drinking problem prior to that.
Yeah, she is a bit possessive, but not that much - she even knows the MC fucks other women and is ok with that. I give you she has a bit of a bitchy attitude, but given the situation she found when coming home: is this really surprising? I find her a pretty decent human being all things considered, a bit annoying maybe. We will see how she develops once (if ever) she warms up to Kylee.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes