4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Hmm. I did every puzzle, boss and got every reward from the turret game. I "hacked" every memory (at least, the H scenes), I don't think the story ones are hackable). And yet, it still seems like one more clothing option is missing. Ananke even has a random line about always feeling like there should be more. I wonder if there's any way to unlock it?

I also unlocked "new options" through the last 3 puzzles but can't find how to access them.
Are you sure you didn't miss a level or the last of the bosses in Europe? I've just finished everything myself and I own every outfit. There's 9 of them: 8 you can get through the levels in north america, 1 through the last boss.

I'm still wondering about the options myself.

EDIT:
hey. has this game more CGs with this girl?
Nah. It's just a bunch of random scenes, really, probably the most disappointing part of this game.

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Are you sure you didn't miss a level or the last of the bosses in Europe? I've just finished everything myself and I own every outfit. There's 9 of them: 8 you can get through the levels in north america, 1 through the last boss.

I'm still wondering about the options myself.

EDIT:

Nah. It's just a bunch of random scenes, really, probably the most disappointing part of this game.
These are all the ones I have. If that's all that's all, but there's more room on the right of the bar and she still has that one line about feeling like she should have more (which you can even respond to) when she's set to Smart Mode. There's clearly quite a bit of effort put into this game, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some secret. But maybe I'm expecting too much.

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
These are all the ones I have. If that's all that's all, but there's more room on the right of the bar and she still has that one line about feeling like she should have more (which you can even respond to) when she's set to Smart Mode. There's clearly quite a bit of effort put into this game, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some secret. But maybe I'm expecting too much.
Those are the same I've got. I don't think there's supposed to be more! I think that one line you're referring to is just part of the interface, it's different from all the others :)

ooo-ooo

Feb 25, 2019
Right-click the girl and choose training mode will allow for some sex interactions with her, nice animations and moaning sounds make it a great little pastime. Hope more people catch on and expand this idea of adult virtual doll program. (y) 1664727825483.png

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote