jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I hope that "correction" file comes soon, because I won't read a VN that made a switch to "landlady" and "tenants" where the previous version say something completely different. I really don't like that change, because it feels completely forced. Yeah - I know about that weird idiotic Patreon, but at least make a good patch for those people that are not so narrow minded.

I am afraid though, that this VN will not longer be written with a family in mind, but something far more distant and far less close. That would hurt the overall writing a lot, and honestly would loose the very soul that makes this VN attractive despite the shortcomings.

And "landlaydyboard"? LOL - That happens if you automatically replace all text from "mother" to "landlady".

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
I hope that "correction" file comes soon, because I won't read a VN that made a switch to "landlady" and "tenants" where the previous version say something completely different. I really don't like that change, because it feels completely forced. Yeah - I know about that weird idiotic Patreon, but at least make a good patch for those people that are not so narrow minded.

I am afraid though, that this VN will not longer be written with a family in mind, but something far more distant and far less close. That would hurt the overall writing a lot, and honestly would loose the very soul that makes this VN attractive despite the shortcomings.

And "landlaydyboard"? LOL - That happens if you automatically replace all text from "mother" to "landlady".
If I was able to use Subscribestar I would, but sadly have to go with Patreon for now. Try this script file. It's the best I can do for now.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
If it's unbearable, you can just find and replace "show" to "scene" in the script.rpy file, but it'll also change the word "show" in dialogue to "scene", unless you go word-by-word to fix them.
Search results:
"show" 539 hits
"show s" 371 hits (all scenes listed as "s#-##" but it still has a couple of dialog lines in the results)
" show s" 369 hits (adding 2 spaces before "show" takes out dialog lines from the results)

So...
- Replace all " show s" to " scene s" will get all the coding and leave the dialog
BUT...
- You need to go back and replace all "scene screen Replayexit" back to "show screen Replayexit" to have the exit button in the replay.

Reactions: TsubameYui

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
with Bree it still does the young neighbours thing
I just got to this part. I looked at the script when you posted but I missed it because they used both neighbor and neighbour.
The odd part is that in the original script, it is "and your friend Bree"

There is also "neighbor Cindy" and "neighbor Liz" (Susan's Friend, but gets referred to as your aunty at times)
Also at some point, It looks like someone may move in next door to become real neighbors.

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
I just got to this part. I looked at the script when you posted but I missed it because they used both neighbor and neighbour.
The odd part is that in the original script, it is "and your friend Bree"

There is also "neighbor Cindy" and "neighbor Liz" (Susan's Friend, but gets referred to as your aunty at times)
Also at some point, It looks like someone may move in next door to become real neighbors.
Here's a fixed version. I noted the mistakes and corrected them.

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
-Hello, I know that you are a struggling photographer, but if you want to, you will be our new COO. Because.
-Nice. Okay.
-And hey, your mom (you know the one, whom you thought to be dead) is actually alive!
-Cool, I guess...
-Now let's fuck!
-Yay!
And that was the gist of the first chapter.

Let me quote FatGiant:
...hiring a Photographer as a COO, without even an Interview. The company car is a Bugatti.
Head of HR, tries the male hires? Really? Of HR? Really? Receptionist offers sexual relief, sanctioned and authorized? Really?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i know that the game says version 0.9 but I was wondering how many chapters does it have so far? I'm not too worried about the version, I'm more worried about the chapters.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
i know that the game says version 0.9 but I was wondering how many chapters does it have so far? I'm not too worried about the version, I'm more worried about the chapters.
Scroll up a couple of posts, you'll see a script.rpy file. Click that and at the bottom, you'll see that version 9 ends with chapter 25 (s25-441 is the last image)

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
The whole idea at the start was to make MC look like he's had a hard life thus far and to improve his image as his life improves for the better.

Reactions: TheDevian

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Neighbor" for Cindy and "Neighbour" for Bree are still in a few spots.

landf.png

I believe Liz really is a neighbor, but you do refer to her as "Aunty." This seems more of a BFF adopting the role.

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
"Neighbor" for Cindy and "Neighbour" for Bree are still in a few spots.

View attachment 3731407

I believe Liz really is a neighbor, but you do refer to her as "Aunty." This seems more of a BFF adopting the role.
Liz refers herself as Aunty due to her kink, but everything else you reported got passed to me last night. I told Wyndemup on my server to fix this ASAP and he sent the attached file to me. Hope this fixes things once and for all.

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.png

Whew! That was an eventful and emotional release of Lost & Found 0.9!

Now that we've got that underway and everyone's enjoying the release, I will commence work on Lost & Found 0.10 which will mark the end of Part 1, the halfway point of the storyline.

But first...

As I'm pretty busy in my personal affairs at the moments which includes my transition between careers I will be having some downtime from dev work for the next couple of weeks while I get settled at my new job.

So at this stage I will be looking at around the 1st July before commencing any work on the next update. I already have the rough synopsis and story written at this point so applying the rest should be straight forward. Unfortunately the gap between updates from here on in will be more spaced out, not just because I'm the only dev in the ranks now, but I'm also planning on having each update loaded with a lot more content for everyone to enjoy!

Hope you all have enjoyed the latest update, and I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Peace out!
• Junior72

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1322 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
LostAndFound-0.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
The link does not work anymore

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes