ECCwnere

Dec 8, 2021
Eating alone.png needs to be the eating alone finish or change it back but it causes image errors>

Edit: I see eating alone finish is part of the program but yeah we're missing eating alone png atm

Last edited:

Demolukas

We are all equal.
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Eating alone.png needs to be the eating alone finish or change it back but it causes image errors>

Edit: I see eating alone finish is part of the program but yeah we're missing eating alone png atm
Don't worry, It should be fixed now, I think I left out one spot that I forgot to change, sorry

Demolukas

We are all equal.
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Guys I dont know how to save the game, its the third time i restarted it.
In the prologue, after meeting the "ghost" there will be a save window pop up at the end of the day, In the free play mode you can simply click the Down-left corner cog button or click right mouse.

zeroteck00

Apr 25, 2018
so i got to the point where you can go out with her etc. but is there a point of doing anything more than once? you can raise intimacy and knowledge etc but it doesnt really feel like it does anything and you also have no way to look up her stats. its hard to tell if theres even anything left to do or if i am done and in an endless loop, would be great if you could check her stats and see if theres something unlockable left

Demolukas

We are all equal.
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
so i got to the point where you can go out with her etc. but is there a point of doing anything more than once? you can raise intimacy and knowledge etc but it doesnt really feel like it does anything and you also have no way to look up her stats. its hard to tell if theres even anything left to do or if i am done and in an endless loop, would be great if you could check her stats and see if theres something unlockable left
So, first of all, I'm glad you play this far. And second, Yea... Right now the stats doesn't do anything yet. This is a feature for the later update, So I didn't bother to make a check stats function. And the third, some of the events you can do it twice, there will be different things that could happen, like, clothing store and cafe... Go ahead try for your self.

Jan 22, 2021
I dont care about any faults... please make more games like this!! I was obessed with life with a slave teaching feeling... Good Work...Keep It Up(y)

Reactions: Demolukas
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote