HTML - Lost in Laminate [v10.0e] [GlossandGlamour]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sliipi

Game is a text based sexual semi visual novel. Excellent game for the fans of latex, bondage, bdsm and fantasy. Very well written, probably by a fellow kinky mind with these particular tastes. It evolves around a planet where latex like material is common to wear. The whole life on the planet revolves around kinky slavery, high protocol and sexual punishments. Choices and story development is top notch. It has a lot of different endings based on your choices. Its one of the best games around that theme that I've played.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ZeR0Gsod

I really don't understand the highest rating I've seen on f95...
    Wasted several hours on this, but... The plot is good, in general, but language is somewhat hard for non English native speakers. Almost no images and a lot of text and hard reading... And reading... And reading...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Honey King

I usually don't like games with the "RR" tag, but this game is an exception. I liked the invented world, the variation in the story, the large number of choices. And the pictures are carefully chosen too. I hope the author will make a new game in this genre.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sadiyaflux

Hoho, an old gem that has now (?) been completed?

I must confess, Torei is a fictional world - a lore background unlike many others. It's really nicely done - can be cryptic, alien, fascinating, arousing and utterly exhilarating - if laminate is something for you. Or Power play, or escapist scifi mixed with both =)

The game itself if a text adventure with the occasional image, not a titty fest with the occasiona sentence. If thats fine for you - I can only whole heartedly recommend this game and fictional setting. There is a discord server and a wiki.

Sadly, nobody ever cared to make a visitors guide for the Planet. Such a shame :cool:
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Northern_Blade

I am still early in the game, so I will update this review when I get further along:

But...man, the world building is off the charts. One of the most interesting and original sci-fi worlds whose very premise is built around submission and slavery. When a dev manages to create an entire world around sexuality, the kinks and events feel very natural and engrained into the plot.

The game also starts off strong, with mystery and suspense, as you are thrust in the midst of this foriegn world with no memory. (kind of like a kinky Disco Elysium).

Despite being only a few hrs in, I am totally immersed. I can highly recommend this to any female-protagonist corruption fan... especially those who actually want to know what it feels like to be in the woman's shoes, instead of just watching her from afar. But be warned. You might end up liking it a little too much.

Best served with dark sci-fi ambience (https://www.epidemicsound.com/music/genres/ambient/?moods=Dark) and a glass of wine.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Genjurooo

I can predict what your thoughts about this game will be after you tried it.
    You'd think that its premise is absolutely magnificent.
    You'd think that its setting is truly mesmerizing.
    You'd think that its events are entrancing and very inspiring, losing yourself in them.
    You'd think that its overall writing is breathtaking.

Sure, you'll also think it has some issues related to the progression of the different paths it takes, but the game is still in development and you can almost touch the feeling that those issues will be solved based on the storylines it takes.

In the end you'd feel this game would inspire many other creators and you'll thank the providence for its existence. It would also restore your faith in humanity's ability to create ... beauty ...

May its aesthetics find their way in many people's hearts.

10/10
  7. 5.00 star(s)

SweetMelancholy

Finding it so difficult to find games centered for the BDSM/Bondage enthusiast, this was an amazing welcome. For those who can't get enough of bondage themed scenes this is definitely a must play. The best game that drew on those themes wonderfully and amplified the helplessness your character experiences that the people crave in this kind of kink. Thoroughly enjoyed it and would play again just to scratch that BDSM itch once more. Of course, this game is so much more than just a kink with a world to explore that i enjoyed reading what the characters had to say. The sexy restrictions added on top of others just brought it altogether to perfection. Definitely only for those with a deep love for bondage and struggle, but there will be those who will not understand it, like most offworlders.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

candybox

The best text based game I have played.
    The fantastic world building combined with a really good feeling of freedom and sandbox while also being story driven is unique. I also love the premise about having the freedom to enter more extreme bondage and the main characters reaction to the consequences.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Abject

Hits all the criteria for an enjoyable experience as long as you don't mind reading a bit. The images that are there are perfect, and the story is pretty solid. Interesting world building. I will be watching this game, hope the dev keeps up with it.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

K3NS1

review of v8.0. the best writing of any game I've played like this. full stop. great pacing and flow. a really vibrant and fleshed out world. this game is a must if you're into submissive roles and bdsm content (and latex, lots of latex :) )
  11. 5.00 star(s)

ciri_in_trouble

Really fantastic world. So good that it seems to have spawned an entire fan community. tl;dr of the world is that there exists a sci-fi BDSM world where technology allows for interesting fetish storytelling.

I really like the storytelling this game brings, it hits the magic spot of what you want from a text game. Rather than the more common build-a-character text games, you play as a blank character so it feels more personal. The story has a razor focus on the kinks it is trying to do, rather than try to do everything at a half-ass effort. Also, the writing seems to be woman friendly and doesn't ask you to turn off your brain too much. For example, while slavery is legal on this planet, the off-worlders have a very normal reaction to it, and the locals acknowledge off-worlders in a realistic manner.

There's a couple of high quality images spread throughout which all have a very consistent theme, feel, and curation.

My only complaint is that saves are wiped out after a game ending if you click to continue rather than undo. And that there are MANY tedious clicks to get back to a point where you can explore various paths. You are supposed to hit Undo then Load after hitting an endgame, but it is unintuitive, easily missed, and I lost all my saves the first time this happened. Most games won't wipe your saves if you hit the main menu after an endgame.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

BeccaBoo

If you are a fan of latex and plenty of bondage this game is for you. It is mainly text based but has various pictures throughout. The writing is top class and there is a whole world and culture to explore. I would also highly recommend the Discord channel where there are lots of extremely active chat rooms including roleplay and a whole history of the planet and its cultures.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

DatGuy88

Lost in Laminate is well-writen and extremely sexy! The game focuses on BDSM and latex, and the gameplay (as little as there is) is mainly there to mvoe you from scene to scene in an effective manner. It's not too difficult to access content and conversations that you want, which makes replayability very high. There isn't tons of art, but it all fits quite well in with the game and the story.

Also the world is surprisingly deep and detailed, a lot more than I was expecting going in! All-in-all a must-play for fans of BDSM. I do wish there was a little gentler bondage content, but hey that might just be me.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ariamiya

Super underrated. Has a shocking amount of depth to it. Any one storyline can keep you busy for a few hours, and there are a lot of branching narratives that each have a pretty different experience. Good replayability, and excellent storytelling.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

I loved this story. I played through it once-ish. Went back to a choice after my first ending and played through another option. Getting endings 27 and 30. From this playthrough I feel like the BDSM of it is well portrayed for the story and world that is being presented.

Not as something the MC is really forced into or blackmailed into, but fully their choice in the matter. Though keep in mind I only got two endings. It does remind me a lot of Transfigure with it's gameplay structure. In that almost every choice has different branching possibilities. So much that you'll almost need to keep going back and making different choices to see all the different story lines.

Though this does make some storylines rather short too. I would have really liked to see my MC's time as a slave explored more to see the stages of progression, but that doesn't take too much enjoyment away from the experience that I had.

I give it five stars and totally recommend this game for anyone interested in the BDSM genre.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

frellipsm

An engaging writing style that is unapologetic in the best ways possible. It owns its core premise as a sci-fi that revolves around BDSM latex, building the rules of its world and exploring them. The fetish of latex bondage, dominance, and submission are not even aspects that I enjoy personally, exploring the world, corruptive exposure, and sensual sequences all made the story a seriously steamy endevour.
    I had encountered this previously and passed it up due to various factors, mainly because its core premise don't touch on many of my tastes other than sci-fi. It's come a long way since then. The branches are extraordinarily well written for the genre. Of particular note, the pacing of the vignettes is impeccable. Where many text-based games can result in grindy systems of stats, empty choices, hanging chads, Laminate story branches are fully fleshed out. There aren't many tasks to be accomplished, but they can be explored along multiple branched avenues that are fleshed out to reflect a surprising array of smaller choices.
    This is a surprisingly engrossing adventure that knows what it is and sticks with it, presenting what seems to be the most alluring aspects of its fetish, packed with quality, maintains an engaging pace, and doesn't overstay its welcome.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Savita23

Amazing game, the story focus is the best part about HTML games, and this one truely delivers.

Lacks some images, like 1 for the lead would be nice, but I understand, that might not be financially feasible.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

gfdsf565

One of the better written text games, with a dev that continues to add more content and expand story lines on each release. A great world building effort as well. I would recommend playing this if you enjoy the premise!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

dhayrso

This game made me discover parts of myself!
    The interactions immersive. There were times when I really felt vulnerable and it was fascinating.

I have replayed it several times and I hope for new content soon!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

lol_pen

I highly enjoyed this game. It feels well-polished, and quite cleanly developed. I am highly confident in Gloss being able to continue the development of the game, as well as seeing what the final result will be.

-The Ferret