RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
Prologue of old game Lost in Lust by RenGames

You play as a woman who moves to Los Angeles to make her dreams of becoming an international movie star come true. Will she survive in the city of sin? It's all depends on your choices through the game.
You can choose to be a loyal and virtuous girl or go the slutty road.
In the game, you will collect relationship points on which your story path will depend.

I'm planning to hire a background artist and proofreader for the following updates. Thanks for all the support!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-23
Release Date: 2022-04-23
Developer: RenGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Lost in lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -

IrjnCG.png Q_3TKJ.png 52hC0u.png
kxnQNj.png cover.png Zrzut ekranu 2021-08-12 122132.png Zrzut ekranu 2022-04-23 101042.png Zrzut ekranu 2022-04-23 100907.png

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I haven't gotten a chance to finish this yet, but I wanted to say that of what I have played so far, I'm liking the look of the blond protagonist, as well as the background music. I'm happy to see that we have some male romance options too, and can't wait to try it on with the well-dressed mature daddy! Yes - love me some older man! :love:

One thing though, is it possible for a future update to add an option to the 'Preferences' menu so we can change the default main text font? Like, perhaps a font similar to the text used for the 'are you 18?' prompt at the start. The default uppercase font feels a bit out of place for the main font of the game, and makes everything appear kinda loud and forceful.

Just a suggestion though - good luck for future updates!

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
A couple of simple suggestions:

1- Reading everything in caps it's quite annoying. you should consider change that in the future releases;
2- Get a proofreader as soon as possible. While in terms of spelling I only found a few acceptable mistakes, grammar wise it's a different thing. There's way too many poorly formed sentences and for people that actually try to follow the story that's a complete buzzkill.

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
I haven't gotten a chance to finish this yet, but I wanted to say that of what I have played so far, I'm liking the look of the blond protagonist, as well as the background music. I'm happy to see that we have some male romance options too, and can't wait to try it on with the well-dressed mature daddy! Yes - love me some older man! :love:

One thing though, is it possible for a future update to add an option to the 'Preferences' menu so we can change the default main text font? Like, perhaps a font similar to the text used for the 'are you 18?' prompt at the start. The default uppercase font feels a bit out of place for the main font of the game, and makes everything appear kinda loud and forceful.

Just a suggestion though - good luck for future updates!
I will definitely change it. Thanks for suggestion.

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
A couple of simple suggestions:

1- Reading everything in caps it's quite annoying. you should consider change that in the future releases;
2- Get a proofreader as soon as possible. While in terms of spelling I only found a few acceptable mistakes, grammar wise it's a different thing. There's way too many poorly formed sentences and for people that actually try to follow the story that's a complete buzzkill.
I will hire proofreader for another update. Thanks.