RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
If it's not too much work for you to draw or implement, maybe you could script the game to allow the player to choose from two or three lingerie choices - ranging from something kinda tame for more of a 'good girl', to something much more revealing for someone with far less inhibitions? Sorta like how they allowed the player to choose the MC's outfits, piercings, tattoos, etc in Good Girl Turned Bad. That way the player could dress the MC the way they envision her at the time, or want her to act in their particular playthrough story.

Alternatively, you could have the MC's sprite automatically change her lingerie to go along with her personality changes.
I'm not sure if either of those ideas are viable for what you envision for your game, but having some choice or variation would probably be more likely to satisfy the varied taste players have.

Anyway, just ideas - you should choose what feels best for you as the dev, since the MC and whichever direction she's going is your creation. :)
I decided to leave choice between two lingerie sets for players. One that win, and second one that lost just by 1 vote including patreon. The poll is closed, thank you all for taking part.

Reactions: Zedire

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Some sneak peek from coming release.

lingerieredsmile.png

I will be honest. This game development is already over my budget so it will take a while to finish all the drawings. So the release date will be not as soon as I would like it to be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lcvargas and Xill

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Feedback to developer:

Cut down on the dialogue. The player needs to click dozens of times just to get to the next scene. Find a way to cut down on the verbiage, and cut out the small talk that has no bearing on the story entirely.

Make it more of a game. So far I haven't encountered a single choice that wasn't completely obvious. Why even ask me if I want to complement someone's dress (choosing between +1 to a stat and... not that bonus is not an interesting choice). Should you act the girlfriend to the manager? Duh. Since the alternative very likely just is... less content, it's not really a choice. (For instance, if you plan for the manager to blackmail the girl into playing along if she doesn't go willingly, just to take one example, then yes it becomes much more interesting. But then you need to make that clear to the player. No "do you want content?" choices. More "how do you want the content?" questions: Hope you get what I mean, the blackmail idea was just my example)

It's a game, if you're asking the player to make a choice it needs to matter.

Generally get to the point sooner - it's an erotic game.

For instance, the game starts with a visit to the club. But nothing actually happens there! It's all a long-winded way of saying "your friend is a slut and sucks the bouncer's cock". So say that much faster! And implement choices a player of an erotic game might appreciate:
1) for instance, offer three outfits for the MC to wear: slutty sluttier sluttiest (You have a VERY decent artist - use him or her!)
2) then have that choice matter - if the player goes for sluttiest the bouncer wants HER to follow him into the alley, for instance
3) add actual content to the club visit (or cut it out entirely). For instance, she can choose to dance with a decent-looking fellow, two loud frat boys, or a sleazy but hung dude... (the sleazy one won't be a choice if she wore the most modest outfit; the decent man won't be a choice if she wore the sluttiest outfit).
3a: the decent man can lead to a friend or a casual sleep over but relatively softcore regardless
3b) the frat boys WILL take advantage of you but only if you encourage them and choose never to stop them
3c) the sleazy guy won't take no for an answer, and will provide a fairly rough-sex encounter. But make it clear she gets the orgasm of her lifetime so when he gives her his number ("told ya you would love it") she can call him later if the player wants to. He's clear he will never take no for an answer, so the player knows what she's in for.

Well, that's just some spontaneous ideas from the first few minutes...

Basically ask yourself: are you making the mistake of so many before you - creating a "game" when you really want to tell a given story?

Since you're open with the costs involved, I hope you can take my frank directness. Good luck

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
Either change your setting or do a complete rewrite. There is no way what happened in the restaurant would be tolerated. That manager wouldn't last 10 minutes on a job. You even mention courts like the customer could sue - he can't - and the waitress wouldn't sue, which everyone in the real world would be pushing her to do. And what is the point? That entire encounter could be struck with very little impact. Her job doesn't have to be in jeopardy for her to do a favor for her manager and it actually makes the choices more meaningful. Throw out the concept of corruption and it will improve the realism of the female character. That doesn't mean there is no consequences - even unforeseen - it just avoids this creepy compulsion thing. The whole thing has an unnecessary incel vibe.

I don't know your work process but if you went over your plot path and replaced compulsion with choices, you could maintain everything the same and seem much more organic. Maybe seriously think why you are choosing to tell this story as a female protag other than to abuse her.

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Hi I hired text editor and there's beta version after proofread. No new scene, so I just post link here.

PC version

Mac version

Reactions: lcvargas