kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Really nice. Gives ORS vibes. It's needs a little more polishing, like, girl is talking with Brad the manager and suddenly she's in a home with Sara saying "ready?" without transition or anything.
Is there the necessity of making the paths so differently and this early on into an apparently virtuous/slutty path? For instance, she only goes to the photoshot if she doesn't accept to go to managers parents dinner? It's not that I don't like it or something since it's too early to decide that. I just don't see why, so far, why it has to be that way. So far, based on the choices or her behaviour, I don't see a reason for the separation. Also, shouldn't she buy the lingerie after deciding the path? Well having drinks with the guy that grope her might be considered slutty but the player as a choice there. Also the scripted story "behind" what we can't choose, like sharing a flat with he co-worker, feels a bit rushed. Just some thoughts...

Thank you and best of luck.

Last edited:

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
5.jpg

Hello my dear friends. I'm coming with good news, all drawings for alpha release are done. I am finishing the writings, so we are really close. Above you can see one of the scenes from newest update, without background yet. Anybody have some ideas what is happening there?

Thanks for support!

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Hello. Here's the v.03 alpha release of Lost In Lust. There's some drawings, sounds and music missing in this release, so if you prefer more polished version, please be pacient and wait for beta release. (That's why I didn't upload it on main page.)
There's big changes coming in the beta release and even bigger in near future.

pc

mac

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Hello. Here's the v.03 alpha release of Lost In Lust. There's some drawings, sounds and music missing in this release, so if you prefer more polished version, please be pacient and wait for beta release. (That's why I didn't upload it on main page.)
There's big changes coming in the beta release and even bigger in near future.

pc Mega

mac Mega
20 days later they update the post :ROFLMAO: