kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
paths are broken. also just because I went to meet manager family wouldn't mean I would do the other stuff... For instance, I go home BY TAXI after saying goodbye to BRAD, Sara is in bed with some dude: I don't like the choices, I neither want to watch or get mad. If I watch next thing Brad is in my house when I came by taxi, If I get mad I only see him at work. Some dialogues are also broken.

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
paths are broken. also just because I went to meet manager family wouldn't mean I would do the other stuff... For instance, I go home BY TAXI after saying goodbye to BRAD, Sara is in bed with some dude: I don't like the choices, I neither want to watch or get mad. If I watch next thing Brad is in my house when I came by taxi, If I get mad I only see him at work. Some dialogues are also broken.
That's why y'all important. I get a little lost in the code. Thanks for catching this errors, I will correct it.

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Its been a while!
Yes...what can I say, I'm unable to pay my artist for the drawings right now. I get into some troubles financially. And with every update the price is higher because I want to put more scenes in the game. For now I'm struggling with the living costs and my priority is rent. But I'm not abandoning the game. I already bought a few drawings but I still missing a lot to complete the update. And then proofreading and background s that's another costs. It's not easy....

• Sad
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lockerxx and loloby

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Yes...what can I say, I'm unable to pay my artist for the drawings right now. I get into some troubles financially. And with every update the price is higher because I want to put more scenes in the game. For now I'm struggling with the living costs and my priority is rent. But I'm not abandoning the game. I already bought a few drawings but I still missing a lot to complete the update. And then proofreading and background s that's another costs. It's not easy....
I understand no worries. Wish you the best.

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
i wish you success, mate. this is a good game
Thanks for your kind words. Honestly I didn't calculated how much it will cost me to develop further. I hit the wall financially but I will not resign. I will try to upload something this year.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armelle69 and Matu

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Hello. After a long break I started working on a new project. This time I will make all the drawing by myself, so there will not be financial problems anymore. The new game will be made in rpg maker. Inspiration for the project are Harvest Moon games. For now protagonist will be female, but I still thinking about adding both options.
Screenshot 2024-03-03 212546.png Screenshot 2024-03-03 212645.png Screenshot 2024-03-03 212720.png

I'm working on main protagonist sprite, I will post it here when it's finished.

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
So as I said this is my protagonist. Meet Sofia. I hope you will like her.

sofia sprite farm happy.jpg

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Hello. After a long break I started working on a new project. This time I will make all the drawing by myself, so there will not be financial problems anymore. The new game will be made in rpg maker. Inspiration for the project are Harvest Moon games. For now protagonist will be female, but I still thinking about adding both options.
View attachment 3407877 View attachment 3407878 View attachment 3407879

I'm working on main protagonist sprite, I will post it here when it's finished.
I'd like to recommend sticking with just the girl protagonist at the moment because having a guy will make the game more complex to code its also more time consuming.