VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost in lust [v0.3] [RenGames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Art is what makes this game fall short. if you can't hire someone as you said, you can only get better yourself I guess.

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
I don't mind the art, it's ok for me, but everything is happening way too fast, without proper (character) development.
For instance when Sarah moves in with Alice. Already the first evening Alice "has a sudden urge to get intimate with Sarah".
Come on, please, let things develop more slowly and naturally.

More constructive criticism:
- The english isn't that great, but it's not gamebreaking.
- As has been mentioned before by others, I fear there are already too many branching choices early in the game. It won't be easy to keep track of everything.
- Instead why don't you add more dialogue choices, which don't have a great impact on the story, but help define character and relations (right now I have zero connection with the characters, because they aren't developed and don't have a personality).

Still I'm rooting for this one. Keep it up!

Reactions: RenGames69

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
she looks sexy.
i found the new version you should post it or make a new page for the new version

Last edited:

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
Does someone still have this version? I asked for an update of the links, but they just putted the new version instead of the old one and I'm curious to try this one first.

RenGames69

Dev of "Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Hi RenGames69, can you please update the download links with the correct version for this thread? Thanks!!
Hi you mean the old one? I don't think I have it honestly. I think you can find it on some other similar sites.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote