Others Lost in Pleasure [v0.0.4] [Impasse]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
This game is a birth simulation game set in space.
You control the only sentient being left in the universe whose aimlessly wandering the universe searching for any remaining signs of life with little expectations. She stumbles upon an abandoned research station that still functions and discovers that the technology they were working on that could modify the human body beyond normal limits.
With nothing left to lose she decides to spend some time at the station to see the results of the research that was done.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-04-08
Developer: Impasse -
Censored: No
Version: Tech Demo - 0.0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Demon Lords Decree
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Nice. I hope we even get some inhuman options.

I am always a fan of scenario of a woman have to carry strange creatures etc
well this first thing shes impregnated with is a slime, so...

If the dev sees this, I would love to hear what his plans for this game are.

Tanukilord

Dec 29, 2022
For me I am very hopeful that the dev gets to complete the game and maybe add some humanoid creatures she could get pregnant with like a beast man or a Futanari Cowgirl or a centaur and maybe she could have kids with the children she already had as well once they are fully grown as well as maybe some of them being intelligent but desire nothing but to breed her and have her bear their kids plus there are too few games with decent birth scenes so I hope the dev will be able to succeed

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Itch.io lists 3 projects. Dev dropped the first and is now working on this and another visual novel in between
Cool vibes but I sure do hope dev could get a proper work schedule

Reactions: Angelcrush

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
wait, we have a drugs tag? why wasnt that on the game with a velociraptor biting someone's dick off? that one clearly had drugs involved in it's making
(jk)

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Okay, so the injectors have an animation for doing something, all of the buttons are slightly misaligned between where they need to be clicked and where they appear on the screen, the impregnate option 'works' by adding an egg into the character, but nothing else does for me. No growth, no progression, no time lapse. Only the 'story' animations are viewable aside from some menu browsing capabilities.

Am I doing something wrong, or is everyone else here only able to do these? I downloaded the mega version in case that has something to do with it.

Barnom2000

Mar 18, 2019
Okay, so the injectors have an animation for doing something, all of the buttons are slightly misaligned between where they need to be clicked and where they appear on the screen, the impregnate option 'works' by adding an egg into the character, but nothing else does for me. No growth, no progression, no time lapse. Only the 'story' animations are viewable aside from some menu browsing capabilities.

Am I doing something wrong, or is everyone else here only able to do these? I downloaded the mega version in case that has something to do with it.
I clicked the introduction story scene to start it, and then clicked skip, and it started working properly.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Yeah, I finally got it working by spamming the fertility options first and then pressing the fast forward buttons until after the pregnancy started to progress. Here's to hoping the basic system is made to be fully functional without randomly clicking buttons until things start working.
I clicked the introduction story scene to start it, and then clicked skip, and it started working properly.

Reactions: 4ereNok
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes