Others Lost in Pleasure [v0.0.4] [Impasse]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Not a bad game even if there isn't much to it! I think the only thing is I wish the womb option didn't turn off in the pleasure room when filling her up.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LostInPleasure-0.0.2aHotfix3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Smigbob Smelborp

Mar 25, 2022
for a "Tech Demo" this has the framework of becoming a really enjoyable game, in my opinion. Looking forward to seeing some cumulative effects on the MC, especially depending on certain Nanotech/tools settings or combinations! It looks like you've got an eye for details that others may tend to gloss over, given your admission to working slower and more thoroughly to get the animations right. If you can keep that sort of head on your shoulders without getting too far "in the weeds" with development, I feel you can make something that will really stand out. You've got my attention, I'll be looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Best of luck! :)

ReluctantlyTurkish

Nov 25, 2021
The drawing style, genre, rather the vibe itself really captured me. Also the engine, borderless 4K is really good. I hope this continues to be updated.

JMB36

Jan 5, 2021
Update -> check the itch(.)io page

v0.0.3

Patch Notes:
  • Added a freeplay section where I will be adding content until I have enough to make gameplay around
  • Main character is standing in a room called ‘Solo Lounge’ where the player can adjust breast and stomach size among other controls

Reactions: blargballs

pixelgal

Jan 8, 2021
Crash when the play button is clicked. version 0.0.4-win
Code:
ERROR in
action number 1
of  Step Event0
for object OBJ_title_manager:

Variable <unknown_object>.new_game(100066, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_anon@568@gml_Object_OBJ_title_manager_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Script_anon@568@gml_Object_OBJ_title_manager_Create_0 (line -1)
gml_Object_OBJ_title_manager_Step_0
Same error with files downloaded from itch.

Reactions: Kira3

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
Crash when the play button is clicked. version 0.0.4-win
Code:
ERROR in
action number 1
of  Step Event0
for object OBJ_title_manager:

Variable <unknown_object>.new_game(100066, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_anon@568@gml_Object_OBJ_title_manager_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Script_anon@568@gml_Object_OBJ_title_manager_Create_0 (line -1)
gml_Object_OBJ_title_manager_Step_0
Same error with files downloaded from itch.

I have the same problem..

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes