4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cadooron2

Apr 24, 2017
Why are people complaining about AI? I don't get it. QRD?
It's mostly because AI doesn't really "create" something, it just takes samples from different already existing art and combines it, and sometimes it does it really badly.
So it has a bad rep as a tool that steals art with no way to credit the original artist and makes subpar art.

marta12

Dec 10, 2017
I dont know, just used what she gave me.
I suggest to use save editor to make money.
There is not enough content in game to play it in normal way.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
It's mostly because AI doesn't really "create" something, it just takes samples from different already existing art and combines it, and sometimes it does it really badly.
Thats not true though :KEK: it doesn't take samples at all. Its more like data in the cloud that tries to associate certain things from the images it has learned from by providing random noise but it doesn't take anything at all. Only if you change some of the code you can tell the AI to take stuff, and even that isn't exactly yoinking from art. It takes notes and associates it with descriptions it made up itself. This is a tedious thing and it requires the AI at least a specific set of a huge amount of images in order to derive from the logic of the image, which can be used as a moral argument if you want to make one.

AI is mostly a tool to speed things up due to how it works, its impossible for it to replace art or artist though. Only through blending both humans inert artistic abilities and the toolset AI has you're able to create beautiful images, which still has the artist footprint. Its always the best to not have kneejerk reactions about this shit so just read up about how AI works since it takes 5 minutes to educate yourself if you want to my guy :LUL:.

Sep 1, 2020
Switch to keyboard and press Y
That's not possible. There is no Y button in the keyboard available.
You can't change it in the Keyboard options either since Shot isn't an option.

@X0R @PalmeiraStudios or whoever working on it need to make some changes coz it's unplayable right now.

xAquiLa69x

Jul 5, 2023
Umm how can i obtain the fishing rod? and are there multiple endings? if i miss a mission will it cause the game to end in another way?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Umm how can i obtain the fishing rod? and are there multiple endings? if i miss a mission will it cause the game to end in another way?
It's v0.1 bro, expect far too much grinding for little actually finished or implemented content. One can't even unlock the "starting subquests" of all characters right at present. :rolleyes:

Kalson

Jun 27, 2021
The graphics look good even though they are AI graphics, it can be seen that the developer has invested in editing, not just AI, the only small problem is that the faces near the characters are almost quite similar to each other. :love:
Even though it's only v0.1, it's worth looking forward to, hopefully there's investment in the plot and details, especially the scene animation. Too many repeating elements like the Village Rhapsody game series will be a huge minus point, the graphics are beautiful, the art is beautiful but the story development has no depth and it's all repetitive sex scenes. :mad:

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Okay, guys, please listen. I imagined a whole universe in my head. It has it's own rules on how things should work in my opinion, who should be paid how much, for what and things like that. I have a whole set of ethical norms, which, in their turn should be applied randomly to whoever I like and don't like. I assume we all can agree that all what I just described - is the most important thing in the world and everyone should comply.

So please when I've chosen AI generated images as my target for whatever reason - can you all 1) have the same opinion as me, because it will save the world if you do and 2) do something about it?
Or you all will be punished by me in a form of being angry on the Internet. Thanks in advance.
The issue is that AI art is basically theft. It doesn't credit who it steals from.

On here, people do pirate games.

I usually see people encouraging other to back the supporters if possible.

In this case, backing the supporter is supporting a thief. People who pirate games, also seem to sometimes find it objectionable.

I for one, dislike it myself.

I get the satire and whatever - picking at people who dislike AI art. I have also seen people complain about untagged loli and other things here, and get upset over it.

Some people do have certain morals and things.

AI art being theft, is somewhat new. Its also possible to create a game quickly and easily without as much work.

Cleaning up AI art, also takes effort. So, this looks decent for what it is.

I don't see a reason to pick fun though. People here, blacklist things they dislike. Or sometimes they spam a thread and it gets locked.

I don't want to start an argument here, but AI art is pretty scummy. It's slowly being seen as scummy in Japan because of others pointing out that it steals jobs and whatnot.

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
The issue is that AI art is basically theft. It doesn't credit who it steals from.

It's slowly being seen as scummy in Japan because of others pointing out that it steals jobs and whatnot.
Damn, you have the same opinion as me! Also you mention some thing in Japan, which is important. Come on, broskies, we can change the world together! Gotta believe! Japan!

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes