4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Holy SHIT I love this art style!! I hope this game continues to develop successfully and quickly. By far some of the best art I've seen in any game, ever. I love the existing mechanics and the framework that's in place for future mechanics.

Can't wait to see what's coming next.

• Haha
Reactions: jems666

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
PS, what a beautiful game and such adorable cuties. You just want to eat them all up, but, first you want to eat them all out. What tasty plump pussies and beautifully huge knockers. I'll bet those asses are just ripe for the plowing and those buttcheeks, are firm and plump for smacking. The storyline is also charming. You have a big winner here. Thank you for this wonderful, adorable game.
Would love to start knocking up these cuties sometime down the road and fuck them with their pregnant bellies.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Don't you still need to grind relationship levels for h scenes?
Again, cheats. Let the grinders who like to grind grind.

well is there actual sex scenes yet, because benbo's hut does not show any scenes
Scenes aren't auto unlocked just because you have the code. You still need to view them at least once normally. There's currently two sex scenes.

Reactions: DickBobyson

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Can someone share the cheat code please ? I just dont wanna grind all the shit again and again.Thats the 3rd time with these 'rework' bullshit

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
Two sex scene from Lyrana and Fiona.the rest still just a BJ.highly appreciate with all the hard work for this game.looking forward to see more in the update and more scene on mermaid and lady slime.also suggest to add Centaurides or lyama to spice thing up.
For the cutting tool/sickle moon deep inside earth temple.the temple locate left side top of the magical forest,passby two small bridge and few slime - only one temple can enter at this moment and the door will trigger if you want to find the -tablet earth.talk to Kaela to trigger this event.
for the Pickaxe you buy from the goblin inside the cave.she cooking when you enter the cave.the mine with male goblin on right side.location for the goblin just pass by Mooko farm and find a sign to grave yard.before the graveyard(need to jump) go to right side.the path block by bush and need clear the path by sickle.
Cheat - i think scroll few page and will find the code. Cheataro,benbaro-49375.
life essence- masturbate at home

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes