4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Shionara

May 2, 2020
Been stuck on the dye dress and I already have 6 dye but the quest still isn't progressing even if I already talk to Isabella in midday

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
I have no problem with artists and developers using AI technology to generate their art and games. More power to them.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
1698864921219.png
There is Mara bug, that asking apples and vegetables again to her Soap & Applepie

Already done others Affections expect: Mara, Fiona, Zephyra, Elf-Godness

HijikataSan

Mar 5, 2020
This game looks fantastic, first time seeing high quality AI characters.
Loved it so far, hope to see foot and NTR content as well in future updates.

Reactions: rab and Nerro

vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
This game looks fantastic, first time seeing high quality AI characters.
Loved it so far, hope to see foot and NTR content as well in future updates.
As a nothing-hater, I can see NTR could add some spice here.
I'm so used to the MC getting all the ass it becomes stale. Plz make this game funny too dev.

Reactions: rab and Nerro

outern

Aug 27, 2019
If updates come out faster thanks to AI, I'm all for it.
No more waiting several months or years for new renders.

Reactions: emil1921
Jan 4, 2020
Been stuck on the dye dress and I already have 6 dye but the quest still isn't progressing even if I already talk to Isabella in midday
Had the same problem. In the end i just skipped the part with Isabella, edited the dress to my inventory and gave her the dress.
saveeditonline.com got you covered.

Dec 3, 2021
a few bugs, with Diane doing her side quest, I entered her home before giving her the dress, it played the scene but now when I give her the dress I get a black screen. same for the elf girl. Also as others have mentioned, I cannot collect the food ingredients after doing it for the first time

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
a few bugs, with Diane doing her side quest, I entered her home before giving her the dress, it played the scene but now when I give her the dress I get a black screen. same for the elf girl. Also as others have mentioned, I cannot collect the food ingredients after doing it for the first time
If you get black screen you can use teleportation and go back to your house.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes