4.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
new code
cheaterinho:23577
treasure:75356
Benbd: 23577
tried this on both the treasure chest and the dog house and neither work on either and they don't work on the cheaterinho either...and yes I have the latest version as I downloaded it recently

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
patreon code?
yeah, pay real money to the developer and you will get some codes, but they either don't work or change on every update. I've not been able to use any of the codes people have given out so I'm baffled. Seems the dev just wants to ensure an income stream

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
nope, nah, uh-uh.....this is totally baffling to me. Dropped it into my 'rubbish game' folder and probably won't look at it again. Cannot work out how to find much of anything...and the attacking thing is just too bad...r, r, r, r...but then you can also die because you need to get in a line even though the enemies can hit you on diagonals....and then you lose ALL your gold if you 'die'.......Yes, I know it's only on 0.2, but after wandering around and barely finding anything or any hints (I read something in here about a blue haired girl to 'top right' who would give you the fishing rod...have no idea where she is, or when I should find her)...
Good luck to those who wish to continue with this. I'm done

uugeli

May 28, 2024
nope, nah, uh-uh.....this is totally baffling to me. Dropped it into my 'rubbish game' folder and probably won't look at it again. Cannot work out how to find much of anything...and the attacking thing is just too bad...r, r, r, r...but then you can also die because you need to get in a line even though the enemies can hit you on diagonals....and then you lose ALL your gold if you 'die'.......Yes, I know it's only on 0.2, but after wandering around and barely finding anything or any hints (I read something in here about a blue haired girl to 'top right' who would give you the fishing rod...have no idea where she is, or when I should find her)...
Good luck to those who wish to continue with this. I'm done
Honestly dude it looks like you haven't really played anything but visual novels before. I found this game to be very easy at this point and managed to do everything this patch had to offer. I managed to kill every single enemy with mouse + R-button so I have to say it is not very hard, especially as your own range improves and you can hit enemies with greater distance.

I always wondered when I played RPG games that why there is option for explaining everything, but I guess some people just don't like to explore even for a minute.

Reactions: hodibusenbaum

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
how i get INT i can't read book's to lvl up INT what i need to do and how get tool woodCut ? View attachment 3934421
I just found out, continue the main story with the fairy and talk to your sister who is trapped, she will give you a mission, try to read what is in the cave below the village. and just continue and you gain INT and later when you go to get the divine item from the earth you get the tool for the bushes.

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes