4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Is there a full list of characters in game that one can bring up for affection stats and stuff?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...I am kinda lost, I reached what seems to be the end of the main storyline but even following the Questlog I haven't found any villagers haveing a garden other than the farmer that grows vegetables or grapes... how the heck am I supposed to get the ingredients for the innkeeper or crafting the wine... or do I HAVE to buy it from the innkeeper?

Reactions: Lilifox

Snidle

Jul 15, 2020
Nice looking game and a good start with the art.

Only ran into one gamebreaking "bug" so far.

On the beach there is a small stream you can jump over if you have enough dex. So tried it randomly after training dex a bit and managed to jump over it.

But there wasn't anything on the other side and even better my Dex was high enough enough to jump one way and apparently I needed even more dex to jump back. So I was stuck there and had to reload (and hadn't saved since the start but that's on me. Autosave would be nice though)

Last edited:
Reactions: Joo1077

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Another missing picture... looks load, error, load, error, no way out.
LostLagoon_Nyx.png

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
I want to chime in the art discussion by saying that i'm generally okay with the changes the game underwent in the various versions but for one thing: i really liked how nipples were pretty much always slightly visible on all characters through their clothes, even if it didn't make sense (like the barkeeper), in (iirc) the first version so if the dev is still working on more design updates i hope the nipples' thing is brought back.

Reactions: jems666

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
If the games going to have an affection system, hope they add more erotic scenes to it every time it levels up because going from 0 to max doesnt do much expect for an erotic scene when you progress the quest/story

Snidle

Jul 15, 2020
And... map issue? At full dex for this release, I have enough dex to leap over, I don't have enough dex to leap back?

View attachment 3407524
Another map issue later on.

You can get to the temple ruins without ever talking to the Goblins Girls. So you don't have a pickaxe. You can't proceed without a pickaxe but the game treats it like you already talked to the goblins and says you can't leave without finding something shiny for them. So you get softlocked in the first section of the dungeon.
The teleport also does not function in the dungeon and even then you can also get to this point without ever finding the teleport.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes