RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
This is... SO stupid... I love it XD
I laughed out loud multiple time because it just GOES FOR IT. The vampire was especially amazing.
On a fetish level I don't mind farts in virtual space but I don't get anything out of it other then maybe a bit of a domination aspect so I can't tell you how sexy it is or isn't, but I CAN tell you that I enjoyed the art. Is it made by hand or are the assets bought or borrowed? I don't know. But I did not see them anywhere else so it might be original art. Either way I liked the experience in my own weird way.

Dec 6, 2018
link in case it has not been provided yet. Also Faye? Faye. Faye!

Aerodynamics+SGT are legends. Female protagonists, femdom and SGT's trademark fetish. And all of the enemies are girls.
Thank the lewd goddesses I get to witness this project's revival in time!Most of the art is or was by 13o. The original project has been running for a very long time so this could have changed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alice, Avriel, Emma, Estella, Faye(!), Kaoru, Sonia, the skunks, the snail girl, the spider girl and the OC students still have a placeholder. Pheobe(sic) seems to have vanished though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I see you are a man of culture aswell. The real questions are will the newest version ever get posted here and how much content from the original version will we see. To my knowledge (it has been years so I do not remember all the details), the project was almost complete before it came to a halt. I think it was meant to be 4 chapters long in total and he had completed 3 out of that 4. I would have to fish around a bit to be certain, but still there was alot of content teased that we never got to see. Hopefully he will someday release the original version even if it is imperfect. Also, fate & avalible still needs to be released but that creator went silent and Aerodynamics has not said anything about it in a while.

Dec 6, 2018
Unfortunately, you'd have to ask Aero about that. I didn't even know there was more to Lost Treasures - the latest I had was the original, unfinished version (publicly available from Aero's blog), thanks a lot for the information. Interesting to know there might even have been 4 chapters planned.

It's also possible Aero doesn't visit that blog anymore. Let's just hope the team isn't ashamed of the differences between the old and new versions because honestly both are awesome - if that's the case all they have to do is send a DM over here at F95 so we can add a note about it if a moderator wants to remove the links.
The newest version of the old game is on that blog. It only had up to chapter 2 but most of chapter 3 was finished from what I remember. Aero never posted the ver with chapter 3 but there are cgs that were finished. Pretty sure he also had the whole game planned since he started it in late 2016 and was planning for a early 2018 release. The main thing I ment about the newest version is that there is a new demo that got uploaded to his patreon a few days ago. He posted a video of part of the boss fight but I really wanna see what other stuff was in it. The boss had one of the characters in chapter 2(not Faye) so I am curious to see what of chapter 2 is still intact since the game had alot of content changed for "chapter 1" (it is not called chapter one but it has all of the chapter one content). Also, Faye may not apear in the new version of the game. Pretty sure with what people translated of chapter 2 (that and I feel like I remember Aero saying this somewhere), Faye is not a permenant party member and leaves right after chapter 2. We will never really know if she was suposed to come back since all of chapter 4 and most of 3 are unknown.

• Sad
Reactions: Silverfan936

fhdhesw

Oct 21, 2020
Unfortunately, you'd have to ask Aero about that. I didn't even know there was more to Lost Treasures - the latest I had was the original, unfinished version (publicly available from Aero's blog), thanks a lot for the information. Interesting to know there might even have been 4 chapters planned.

It's also possible Aero doesn't visit that blog anymore. Let's just hope the team isn't ashamed of the differences between the old and new versions because honestly both are awesome - if that's the case all they have to do is send a DM over here at F95 so we can add a note about it if a moderator wants to remove the links.
Could you uplode Lost treasures [v0.12] to f95zone?

Exotake

May 26, 2019
Areodynamics and 13o put a lot of effort into the first version of the game before it got scrapped, hope they continue with the strong effort! So far I'm liking it : D

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I'll give it a try I guess. If anything, maybe my inner little girl would get some giggles from it. ;) :LOL:

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
This is... SO stupid... I love it XD
I laughed out loud multiple time because it just GOES FOR IT. The vampire was especially amazing.
On a fetish level I don't mind farts in virtual space but I don't get anything out of it other then maybe a bit of a domination aspect so I can't tell you how sexy it is or isn't, but I CAN tell you that I enjoyed the art. Is it made by hand or are the assets bought or borrowed? I don't know. But I did not see them anywhere else so it might be original art. Either way I liked the experience in my own weird way.
Well, i second your opinion, eventhough i did not yet encounter the vampire.(looking forward to it) But to be honest, i do not care if farting is a fetish. This game is fricken hilarious. Come on, Fart as a battle option with skills under it? This game is on the same level as that jurassic Fart vid on youtube.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Lost Treasures [v0.13] [Aerodynamics] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 575.53 MB
Compressed PC Size: 176.70 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Well, i second your opinion, eventhough i did not yet encounter the vampire.(looking forward to it) But to be honest, i do not care if farting is a fetish. This game is fricken hilarious. Come on, Fart as a battle option with skills under it? This game is on the same level as that jurassic Fart vid on youtube.
I hope you are having a fun time then, though I also hope i didn't overhype the vampire, I just loved the sprite in combination with the situation.

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Awesome game! In the end we will see that the treasure was the farts we smelled during our journey

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote