RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dhtnals133

Jan 4, 2021
I want to play lost treasure old version, but I can't do that. I did extract my hdd but I can't find game.exe

Dec 6, 2018
I shall be the hero this time...though all I did was exploit patreon for being dumb and letting me copy link text for the picture:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Estella69
Dec 6, 2018
It appears that this version is glitched due to probably copy pasting code. When you try to go down the ladder that continues the story, the game tries to load text and faces that are not in the game files (because Faye has not been introduced yet, or Estrella whoever that is). It might be that this update adds something else but ill see. If the cgs added are for the story boss and nothing else, then this update is bugged.
EDIT: It might be known that it is bugged. The provided save is in front of the scene/battle remember thing and gives access to the fart duel (tube scene from the original lost treasures) but it is with a new character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Estella69

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
It appears that this version is glitched due to probably copy pasting code. When you try to go down the ladder that continues the story, the game tries to load text and faces that are not in the game files (because Faye has not been introduced yet, or Estrella whoever that is). It might be that this update adds something else but ill see. If the cgs added are for the story boss and nothing else, then this update is bugged.
EDIT: It might be known that it is bugged. The provided save is in front of the scene/battle remember thing and gives access to the fart duel (tube scene from the original lost treasures) but it is with a new character.
yes at least we can see the new girl and fight through gallery section in the game ty for the info

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote