RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
So according to his latest patreon post "The game over scene of Alice fight will come in the next demo "

Oct 26, 2017
so are there any game over scenes with the new enemy I couldnt find it even after I lost
Common event 149 (called when you lose to Alice the second time, during the actual battle) is a placeholder. As you said, it will be implemented later.
Some fart sounds from Alice, not playing. I don't know if it's a bug, but maybe it will be fixed in the next demo.
Cannot check audio directly here but if I recall correctly from looking at the battle skills, this might be due to them not being associated to sound-based common events.

Known glitches
- Game attempts to prefetch Estella and Reyna faces from the original LT (errors in the console)
- Some skills don't have proper common event calls
- Party disappears when checking the Library Meditation orb
- Several map change visual glitches (sewers, basement)
- Wizard's Robe chest event (EV038) at X:23 Y:13 on Map 34 (Sewer 2F) has the same sprite on page 2, so if a player has looted it, they might get confused and think it's locked.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WTF is a fart fetish game? Not even a single review on what the hell this game is or if it's any good.

Mar 26, 2021
Common event 149 (called when you lose to Alice the second time, during the actual battle) is a placeholder. As you said, it will be implemented later.Cannot check audio directly here but if I recall correctly from looking at the battle skills, this might be due to them not being associated to sound-based common events.

Known glitches
- Game attempts to prefetch Estella and Reyna faces from the original LT (errors in the console)
- Some skills don't have proper common event calls
- Party disappears when checking the Library Meditation orb
- Several map change visual glitches (sewers, basement)
- Wizard's Robe chest event (EV038) at X:23 Y:13 on Map 34 (Sewer 2F) has the same sprite on page 2, so if a player has looted it, they might get confused and think it's locked.
Wizard's robe chest event?

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I.........uh.......No never-mind I will be nice.

Have a good time developing this one.

PM21

May 1, 2018
I should have read the whole summary before playing...
well the art is nice so I guess you gassy guys got a pretty good win here. Enjoy it.

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
About some glitches in this version aerodynamic said:
"Some fart sounds from Alice, not playing. I don't know if it's a bug, but maybe it will be fixed in the next demo.
Notice: If you downloaded the game on May 18th, there are bugs that influences the game experience. Please try the patch below.

Patch: #NQPJpeVyahsIX5jBoTeW86VGWdqQsHQlIoeXBjQFA0s"
Unzip and move the www folder into your game folder, replace any file that exists. If it doesn't work, please download the whole game using the link at the beginning of this post! Sorry about the trouble!

Last edited:

hoveroj780

Apr 4, 2021
>see a game with a seemingly decent story, a cute mc and an attractive art style
>seems like it's worth checking out
>fart fetish RPG
oh

Oct 26, 2017
WTF is a fart fetish game? Not even a single review on what the hell this game is or if it's any good.
Cute girls doing cute girl things. It's also females only and F95 reviews have zero value due to how they work.
Wizard's robe chest event?
Sorry, that's dev speech for event items triggered by a button press. Basically, the treasure chest just doesn't change sprites, so if you don't remember looting it, you might actually think it does nothing when it's just empty and already looted. (Literally changing the picture position of the treasure chest to open fixes this, a one-digit fix in JSON.)
About some glitches in this version aerodynamic said:
"Some fart sounds from Alice, not playing. I don't know if it's a bug, but maybe it will be fixed in the next demo.
Notice: If you downloaded the game on May 18th, there are bugs that influences the game experience. Please try the patch below.

Patch: Mega#NQPJpeVyahsIX5jBoTeW86VGWdqQsHQlIoeXBjQFA0s"
Unzip and move the www folder into your game folder, replace any file that exists. If it doesn't work, please download the whole game using the link at the beginning of this post! Sorry about the trouble!
Well shit, if I had known Zes and Aero were lurking here, I'd have reported more bugs... Thanks Dreadnova. I'll check later if they had time to fix the frozen Alice battle if everyone defends right before she unleashes her first elemental "Happiness".
I should have read the whole summary before playing...
well the art is nice so I guess you gassy guys got a pretty good win here. Enjoy it.
Wouldn't want to sound like a kink advocate but it's more enjoyable than 99% of the games on F95 even for those who don't have the fetishes due to the hilarious dialogue, cuteness and the fact you literally play a girl who's just as confused as anyone without the fetish. It's also pretty tame. Far from hardcore.

Developed by people who know how to code, use proper grammar and are passionate instead of being lazy money sinks.

If I had to make a wild comparison, that's the anal perfume version of Catgirl's Questlist. Though Reyna could use more lesbian roleplay, but there's Faye for this... and she doesn't disappoint in the original.

Edit: As expected from the SG team, they also know how to make JSON patches without reuploading the entire thing when it's just a few lines of code. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Estella69
Mar 26, 2021
Cute girls doing cute girl things. It's also females only and F95 reviews have zero value due to how they work.Sorry, that's dev speech for event items triggered by a button press. Basically, the treasure chest just doesn't change sprites, so if you don't remember looting it, you might actually think it does nothing when it's just empty and already looted. (Literally changing the picture position of the treasure chest to open fixes this, a one-digit fix in JSON.)Well shit, if I had known Zes and Aero were lurking here, I'd have reported more bugs... Thanks Dreadnova. I'll check later if they had time to fix the frozen Alice battle if everyone defends right before she unleashes her first elemental "Happiness".Wouldn't want to sound like a kink advocate but it's more enjoyable than 99% of the games on F95 even for those who don't have the fetishes due to the hilarious dialogue, cuteness and the fact you literally play a girl who's just as confused as anyone without the fetish. It's also pretty tame. Far from hardcore.

Developed by people who know how to code, use proper grammar and are passionate instead of being lazy money sinks.

If I had to make a wild comparison, that's the anal perfume version of Catgirl's Questlist. Though Reyna could use more lesbian roleplay, but there's Faye for this... and she doesn't disappoint in the original.

Edit: As expected from the SG team, they also know how to make JSON patches without reuploading the entire thing when it's just a few lines of code. :)
About Faye, where exactly is she located?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote