RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oct 26, 2017
interesting concept, eh why not?
Not going to lie, Aero probably made people grow a fart fetish for fun here. Lost Treasures is far too amusing and interesting to not at least give it a try, and 13o's art (both older and newer) simply is awesome.

I hope the random enemy battles don't become too common though (can get pretty grindy) unless Aero has plans to make them female-only, monster girl enemies (so the team can repeat the great RPG Maker 2000 2ch mini-game over sprite scenes for totally random enemies with full dialogue).

...and I hope Faye gets a way back in. I'll never forgive you if you drop the token ass-worship crazy lesbian, Aero! :p
Just kidding, seeing her and getting the masturbation minigame (as well as literal forced companion "attack" to get stronger from her lust) in the legacy version made my day already.

• Haha
Reactions: Estella69

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
It seems creator shared a small animation while he is working on demo 0.16 version.Can anyone share it pls?

Oct 26, 2017
It seems creator shared a small animation while he is working on demo 0.16 version.Can anyone share it pls?
. Also . Not animations, just Koikatsu ready-to-use models for 3D lovers and funny 2D reaction pics.
Fellow nijicon users beware, 3DPD inside.

(For Japanese speakers, pun not intended with sure. And yes, both pages are in Korean.)

Also, make sure to change the default machine translator if your country banned Google.

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
. Also . Not animations, just Koikatsu ready-to-use models for 3D lovers and funny 2D reaction pics.
Fellow nijicon users beware, 3DPD inside.

(For Japanese speakers, pun not intended with sure. And yes, both pages are in Korean.)

Also, make sure to change the default machine translator if your country banned Google.
Ty for the info and sharings:)

Oct 26, 2017
You're welcome, always glad to help. Please let us know if there's something extra though, this was from the public post. :)

Oct 26, 2017
Are these 3D models just for use in Koikatsu? Also, he didn't make a game in Koikatsu involving these 3D characters right?
Aero has made a lot of 3D games for fun, you can find them on his blog (see earlier posts, it's where the legacy version for Lost Treasures is). Even April Fool'd people with VR skunk girls and a lot fell for it somehow, so he felt like he had to apologize, heh.

Don't think he's made one, but the public post does make it sound like he's hyped as he is a 3D maniac (and they keep doing back and forths with 13o's 2D art about each other being gods in their respective fields and each of them going "that's not true, you're way better"). Which is a bit worrying but I'd like to believe Aero knows how to focus on the current project even when he's super hyped by something else as he is an experienced game developer and this definitely isn't his first project.

So far he's been pretty consistent, though the entire rewrite did seem a bit unnecessary when he could have continued the plot while changing the assets. 13o must really be ashamed of the older art (or Aero of the project) when it's actually pretty damn good, both old and new.

(There's also the option of adding both styles with a prompt, though this would make the game slightly larger. This is rarely seen in RM games but does happen. If they didn't do this, they clearly were not satisfied with the older art.)

Dec 6, 2018
The animation he uploaded to patreon got leaked on to thisvid from what I can tell. Uses the spotted skunk from kemono friends. It might not be the same animation but I only remember it being pictures before and not an animation.

Dec 6, 2018
Aero has made a lot of 3D games for fun, you can find them on his blog (see earlier posts, it's where the legacy version for Lost Treasures is). Even April Fool'd people with VR skunk girls and a lot fell for it somehow, so he felt like he had to apologize, heh.
Please don't remind me of that april fools prank, it hurt to see such a great idea not actually happen. The breath taking game was a nice idea, but there was not much to it. In the post he made, adding in new characters and even a new mode hyped up a lot of people. The only thing that made it seem fake was I think he mentioned how he eventually wanted it to be compatible with a vr headset that allowed smells. I knew it was april fools but I wanted to believe, but it was sadly fake. I can't remember if it was this april or last, but I saw people on nyou try to remind people of the prank. I instantly remembered it and was sad that it had been so long since the prank. I feel like Aero still might do the update, but it is still unlikely at this point.

• Sad

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing so many people fall to some Lost Treasures odorama VR hilarious prank made me chuckle. Aero really pulled a good one here, he shouldn't feel sorry about it. It's not his fault people are so naive. :)

It "kind of" exists with stuff like Tamatoys sure, but they're not actual smells, just essences that roughly feel the same with a cute design on it. The company would get in epic trouble if they used that kind of stuff, heh.

Thanks for mentioning nyoubooru Thatoneguyyyyyyy, I see it linked on the official SGTG forums but always forget about it.

bananaman754

Apr 22, 2021
Seeing so many people fall to some Lost Treasures odorama VR hilarious prank made me chuckle. Aero really pulled a good one here, he shouldn't feel sorry about it. It's not his fault people are so naive. :)

It "kind of" exists with stuff like Tamatoys sure, but they're not actual smells, just essences that roughly feel the same with a cute design on it. The company would get in epic trouble if they used that kind of stuff, heh.

Thanks for mentioning nyoubooru Thatoneguyyyyyyy, I see it linked on the official SGTG forums but always forget about it.
SGTG?

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Btw this is my this vid account you can find multiple farting and femdom type videos like lost treasures(which is also there) feel free to watch:) :

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Oct 26, 2017
yep I record them ty for watching and thanks for the sharing it works now:)
Excellent! For future reference, if size isn't too big (F95's limit should be around 5MB I think), you can directly attach it. ;)

Thanks for sharing all those videos! Good to know there's a place where poor 13o and Aero don't get their stuff wiped, heh.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote