RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 6, 2018
Aero posted it smartly this time (both a positive and negative). Can't copy the link on the post's picture like one of the updates before. Hopefully we will get a hero eventually.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the news. I don't use Patreon because reasons but that gives Aero some leeway for playtesting just in case.

(Though knowing Aero, he'll publish the bugfix as a public post anyway. ;) )

Dreadnova Skeletorfart Bit offtopic but hope you got the time to save the Majilesca vid, TV has pretty hilarious double standards when allowing literal criminal stuff but apparently going batshit crazy on drawn loli. Account wiped somehow (not even banned, literally wiped from the database) without any warning or e-mail, that site is massively broken anyway lol, so all it's good for is for the government to investigate. :rolleyes:

Edit: Today I learned the criminal equivalent of loli (hint: FBI) is censored. F95, come on now.

Oct 26, 2017
If nothing shows up and people get impatient, I'll share the one from, let's say, another source, but for now, please have patience and thanks to the ones who support him. Please make sure you are doing it right for your own sake.

I don't condone Patreon at all for, again, reasons but it is Aero's choice to go with that.

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
If nothing shows up and people get impatient, I'll share the one from, let's say, another source, but for now, please have patience and thanks to the ones who support him. Please make sure you are doing it right for your own sake.

I don't condone Patreon at all for, again, reasons but it is Aero's choice to go with that.
Thank you for your considerataion:)

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks for the news. I don't use Patreon because reasons but that gives Aero some leeway for playtesting just in case.

(Though knowing Aero, he'll publish the bugfix as a public post anyway. ;) )
And you were right he published the bug fix already:)

Oct 26, 2017
Expected it to happen, heh. That's why I suggested being patient.
Aero is a trustworthy dev and also knows how to release JSON quickfixes. ;)

I could name like 3 or 4 devs like this on the entire F95 site. One of them no longer is working on their game due to RL issues, unfortunately - you know RL targets us kind and responsible people who try to help with diseases and curses while protecting and encouraging the most nefarious and irresponsible individuals in society.

There's a saying that deities are harsh on the ones they love most, and the usual deity believer 'funny' comeback is "well, they are very kind but I'd appreciate it if they liked me a bit less".

Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my renewed working permit in the US, which expires in August. The consequence of this is that I can't accept any payment from working until I get a new working permit. In order to avoid any trouble with IRS, I have to suspend my activities on Patreon.

That doesn't mean I will suspend on making Lost Treasures. I considered several options and decide to release information of the game making progress on my blog:

I sincerely apologize for not keeping my promise this month. I understand the disappointment when the promised demo is not released in time. Again, I'm sorry for it! I will make no promise in the future, but I will try to be as regular as possible.

Also, I hope my supporters be kind to each other. After all, we are lucky to meet each other in this minor fetish community. If you have complaints, please direct them to me.

Last, when I get the working permit, I will restart this Patreon and continue to publish demos.

PS: You will not be charged in August.
Aero, if you're worried about the IRS, ask yourself about Patreon first. :sneaky:

You really shouldn't go back there. It's shady as fuck. Use itch or whatever you want, just not Patreon. Worst tax fraud scheme ever. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's cool, and you can also get suspended at any time if they get in trouble because of you, including indirectly, and this is where it gets amusing. PayPal and Valve are pretty tame compared to this, friendy, as NoMarcy likes to say~

Edit: The Chinese-speaking community can of course also get news from the community.
I remember someone asking for a link and F95 doesn't seem to mind, so here you go.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
Anyone know how much is in the new version?

And is it translated?
If you mean the version on Patreon, it should be translated. As for how much content, I have no idea except there should at least be the game over scene with the boss from the last update. Hopefully it will eventually end up here

Oct 26, 2017
(light version)
(dark version)
Isn't it Estella in the first three pictures? That's definitely Reyna in any way, and legacy Estella did look like this.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote