RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jul 9, 2019
i cant replay the page 1 scenes.The game just sits on the start of all the fights

Oct 26, 2017
i cant replay the page 1 scenes.The game just sits on the start of all the fights
Which version do you use, 0.15? Also, operating system and device? Works fine here, just tested.

Oct 26, 2017
Are there other games with fart content as good as Lost Treasure? If you find any interesting, could you quote?
Many in Japanese, most use much older engines though (almost all use RPG Maker, one or two use Wolf). Smell Quest, Brave&Stinker, Fate&Available... All of them use the 'mini-game over' scenes Aero used here. Back when I visited 2ch I wouldn't miss a single one, I still have all of them.

Skunk Pro Wrestling (which was fantranslated as Pro Wrestling Skunks for some reason) and Battle Fuckers also have nice content. There's also the Eight Marbles (and the sequel) kakuge (fighting game) by maiga, where the "underground mode" includes farting instead of vanilla 'buttfighting'.

(Many of them involve R7 - loli - content and I don't do DMs unfortunately, because reasons.)

Dec 6, 2018
Many in Japanese, most use much older engines though (almost all use RPG Maker, one or two use Wolf). Smell Quest, Brave&Stinker, Fate&Available... All of them use the 'mini-game over' scenes Aero used here. Back when I visited 2ch I wouldn't miss a single one, I still have all of them.

Skunk Pro Wrestling (which was fantranslated as Pro Wrestling Skunks for some reason) and Battle Fuckers also have nice content. There's also the Eight Marbles (and the sequel) kakuge (fighting game) by maiga, where the "underground mode" includes farting instead of vanilla 'buttfighting'.

(Many of them involve R7 - loli - content and I don't do DMs unfortunately, because reasons.)
You mention Fate&Available, but I thought it never released. Did it come out (not including the videos)?

Oct 26, 2017
You mention Fate&Available, but I thought it never released. Did it come out (not including the videos)?
The semi-unfinished version by saki, yes. Just like most games 'left to die' that were uploaded at some point (which is why I always pressure developers to release their damn code unless they absolutely want their game to die with them, then I respect their decision, but they shouldn't expect it to outlive them, and not all of us are greedy bitches ready to monetize just about anything and turn it into a lazy money sink), these always find a way through.

2ch was convenient for this back then. To get back on topic, Aero also manages a forum community that revolves around farting (and scat) since 2017 (and both 13o and saki are part of it). Lost Treasures is featured on it so you couldn't exactly miss it even if you tried.

Dec 6, 2018
The semi-unfinished version by saki, yes. Just like most games 'left to die' that were uploaded at some point (which is why I always pressure developers to release their damn code unless they absolutely want their game to die with them, then I respect their decision, but they shouldn't expect it to outlive them, and not all of us are greedy bitches ready to monetize just about anything and turn it into a lazy money sink), these always find a way through.

2ch was convenient for this back then. To get back on topic, Aero also manages a forum community that revolves around farting (and scat) since 2017 (and both 13o and saki are part of it). Lost Treasures is featured on it so you couldn't exactly miss it even if you tried.
Can you link it or tell me where to find it? I have been checking every now and then the devs twitter for the game (have not checked in a while) but I have not seen any news of its release.

Oct 26, 2017
Can you link it or tell me where to find it? I have been checking every now and then the devs twitter for the game (have not checked in a while) but I have not seen any news of its release.
You might want to try on that community since saki731 is a moderator on Aero's forum. The Korean vlogs and boards that have been mentioned by others (as well as Aero himself) also are a good starting point.

And a last one before closing that parenthesis would be Majilesca, which still is being worked on by Sango as of June 2021 (it was started in 2016 iirc as a tiny 2ch project, released as a massive trial, with the latest known public release around 2019... and well, Sango's been busy on it ever since, releasing vids on their twitter account every now and then). I also recommend that one since it has farting and scat, but again, R7 - game links can be found on the artist's pixiv, twitter, and the e-hentai gallery for it.

But back to Lost Treasures. ;)
yes im using 0.15 i even got a fresh copy and the same problems happens
Just to make sure, are you on Windows or another operating system? This build is meant for Windows and web deployment might have bugs. If all else fails, you'd have to directly ask the developer (or someone from the team). Not a fan of 'that platform' but Aero also provides other ways to contact him iirc.

Dec 6, 2018
You might want to try on that community since saki731 is a moderator on Aero's forum. The Korean vlogs and boards that have been mentioned by others (as well as Aero himself) also are a good starting point.

And a last one before closing that parenthesis would be Majilesca, which still is being worked on by Sango as of June 2021 (it was started in 2016 iirc as a tiny 2ch project, released as a massive trial, with the latest known public release around 2019... and well, Sango's been busy on it ever since, releasing vids on their twitter account every now and then). I also recommend that one since it has farting and scat, but again, R7 - game links can be found on the artist's pixiv, twitter, and the e-hentai gallery for it.
I checked through both (or atleast I assume I checked the forum aero is a mod of. Found lots of good content on both though) and only found people asking about it. The dev did comment on the post, with something about them wondering if they should say anything/appear I think, but I was only able to see that someone replied to the comment and not the comment itself. Never really found anything else, besides the videos, which I already had. If you have other info, I would be extremely greatful. Also I played majilesca a long time ago, it was a cool game even if it was in japanese. Hope things are going well for the dev. Anyways, as you would put it (its a good idea too), back to Lost Treasures...

yes im using 0.15 i even got a fresh copy and the same problems happens
Are you using the same save, because it might be that the save has a bug/something that was done in the save caused an issue. If you can still experience the scene but cannot do it in the replay from a different copy and a fresh start, it might be your computer. I know that I used to have issues where if a game was in/had too many sub folders, my computer could not read some of the file names due to their length. It might be a good idea to move the game's main folder to one not so deep, though this might not be the case.

Oct 26, 2017
Saves normally update the map on RMMV/RMMZ when you go in and out (so exiting and re-entering the library would force-refresh), but it's worth trying what Thatoneguyyyyyyy said. Here's a save for you to test. Pretty sure I posted it earlier in the thread but at least you know it's the latest.

(Make sure you have 20 save slots already, backup your own saves, and if you don't, after making the backup, save something to slot 20 to update global.rpgsave metadata with the used save slots before extracting this and overwriting the 'dummy save'.)

You probably already know all of this but this goes in /www/save/. config.rpgsave should not be provided with your saves unless you somehow want to share your own prefs and global.rpgsave contains all kinds of save information for your savefiles, used save slots, save timestamp, main actor, playtime, etc.
If you have other info, I would be extremely greatful. Also I played majilesca a long time ago, it was a cool game even if it was in japanese. Hope things are going well for the dev.
Unfortunately that's all I have.
And same, I hope both saki and Sango stay safe and take care of their loved ones and themselves.

I'm tempted to point out how I really enjoyed the 200% lesbian+yuri subtext in Smell Quest back then even though it had zero nudity. And yes, the dialogue was a must if you wanted to actually enjoy the game. It's been 12 years already, time sure flies... Aero could have used something like this as a Fart Confusion move to have everyone gang up on Reyna and then go "what have I done". Female regular enemies were also pretty much crazy psycho lesbians (Faye-style) to the point of getting themselves attacked on purpose, or forcing the PCs to pass out from releasing too much gas just for them to get high on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Estella69

Oct 26, 2017
I am really hoping that Aerodynamics will give reyna special fart attacks in the future:)
You speak my mind, Dant- er, I mean Dreadnova :D

And I really hope Faye is back one way or another... I miss her! Or another crazy psycho lesbian for that matter but hey, seriously, she was hilarious.

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I just found this picture about Lavender facefarting on poor cecilia I think you will like it:d : Btw is there a way to change the reslotion of these pictures?

Oct 26, 2017
I just found this picture about Lavender facefarting on poor cecilia I think you will like it:d : Btw is there a way to change the reslotion of these pictures?
Not a fan of 3D and captions but and (user IDs attached) are in my remote archive list. So yes, I 'have' this one and like it, thanks. :)

To get the original resolution, simply click and make sure you don't grab the downscaled master-1200 (1200px for anything higher than that) version. You also require a pixiv account for R-18 or R-18G posts. Can also use a crawler like PixivUtil.

There's a shit ton of Lost Treasures fanart around, actually. You can find them using the English name, the original Chinese name (遺失的秘寶), and a title/caption search rather than a tag search.

Dec 6, 2018
Unfortunately that's all I have.
And same, I hope both saki and Sango stay safe and take care of their loved ones and themselves.

I'm tempted to point out how I really enjoyed the 200% lesbian+yuri subtext in Smell Quest back then even though it had zero nudity. And yes, the dialogue was a must if you wanted to actually enjoy the game. It's been 12 years already, time sure flies... Aero could have used something like this as a Fart Confusion move to have everyone gang up on Reyna and then go "what have I done". Female regular enemies were also pretty much crazy psycho lesbians (Faye-style) to the point of getting themselves attacked on purpose, or forcing the PCs to pass out from releasing too much gas just for them to get high on.
Oh well, saki will hopefully release it when it is ready. It would be nice if saki would give an update as to if the game is still being worked on. Also last question about the game since it would be best to stop talking too much about fate, but was there a link to the game somewhere before and it just got deleted?
To adress smelly quest, I sadly never played through it. There were a lot of onara (feels weird to call it that after so long) games I played before, but I never could finish the ones in japanese. I tried with a few of them, however I would always get lost and it was a pain to translate every line of dialog in hopes that something would mention where to go next. If the games ever got translated, I would play through them no matter how pixelated they are. Those games are legendary and, at least to me, timeless. Just wondering if this was just me, but did all three brave&stinker games get translated (I also feel like there may have been a fourth but it has been too long). I only remember the 1st and 3rd being in english, so I should play through the 2nd sometime if it was translated.

Back to Lost Treasures...
I could have sworn I heard Aero say offically that Faye would return at some point and I know that the fox girl we never met (I would do anything to play the unfinshed original, especially for the old style 13o art) is confirmed since we have a screen shot of her in the updated version. I am really looking forward to what will happen from here on in the game since everything should be more or less new.

Oct 26, 2017
Thatoneguyyyyyyy Well, there's the Faye masturbation placeholder for now but glad to hear that Aero confirmed it. :)

Estrella is pretty much in-game and even has skills, but I guess Aero needs to polish things a bit first.

Dec 6, 2018
Thatoneguyyyyyyy Well, there's the Faye masturbation placeholder for now but glad to hear that Aero confirmed it. :)

Estrella is pretty much in-game and even has skills, but I guess Aero needs to polish things a bit first.
I sadly do not have any proof that it was said (I don't remember where I saw the info), but the placeholder gives enough reason to believe she will be in the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote