RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Not sure yet, Pretty sure someone said they would link it if people got impatient enough
If I knew that is the case then I would have just spammed the shit out of an update request every hour already just to show him how impatient I am :LOL: Alright lets get started then.Is there any hero who can shae the version 0.16 pretty pls:cry:

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
"It will (normally) be on a place that's out of reach and known to all of F95"
I have never heard of this place, unless you mean the kemono. Also, is it even possible to support Aero right now since he had to suspend his patreon activities until he got that permit? I don't know how it works but I feel like there is a chance any money he makes after it is expired can't be obtained even if the permit is renewed. As to where Aero lives, I feel like it was mentioned before for Aero but I don't know anything about 13o's location other than I think they both are in/from China.

Oct 26, 2017
NP bro I freaking love this game .Btw I fall in love with fox girl's gameover scene holy shit especially what she did with her charming farts to Cecilia;)
Heh. Thanks again for sharing with the community.

If there's a way for us to pay you back, just let us know. (And hopefully it stays up this time.)

Reactions: Estella69
Dec 6, 2018
It is sad there wasn't any new female regular enemies, but the boss fight is amazing. She seems like the hardest boss so far since she can do so many things to lock the party in a state of taking constant damage and temporarily incapacitate party members in a way. I ended up using Plum's counter when she hit her charm move, somehow causing Plum to counter attack Reyna and herself. Any time she targets Reyna it makes the fight harder without proper heals or general support. The one downside is that both of the new game overs are really brutal, making these fights go from the stake of being just farted on to being killed.

Oct 26, 2017
The amount of yuri and GL subtext here...
Cecilia has lost her virginity to Estella's anal perfume.

The Smell Quest inspiration is real, but Aero missed a chance at having them fart at each other and themselves.

Also, yes, the game over is... something else heh.
Unless they're female wolves, wouldn't exactly want to see what happens... :whistle:

If you're having trouble with Estella:
(Backup your saves and save something to slot 4 if the slot isn't used - or just rename the file to file1, file2, etc.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Estella69
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote