RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

datdude6573

Feb 7, 2021
Could someone make a video on cecelia using her pantieless move in the old and new version please, but this time sound but no music please

Zerek123

Aug 14, 2021
Does anyone have the video where cecilia farts on faye's face
through a tube?If yes could you pls share the link?

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you very much...do you have the one with english subtitles though?
Anytime. This is only available in the original (Chinese) version.

If I recall correctly, the goal of the game is to reach 100 MP before Faye literally kills herself from Cecilia's farts.
Not filling the gauge high enough will result in Faye only gaining 1 MP no matter how quickly (left and right button mashing QTE) you masturbate. Overfilling it will result in Faye not being able to masturbate at all while still losing HP.

If Faye loses all of her HP (it only takes two or three failures for this to happen) it's a game over, if she survives, she can help Cecilia break free.

• Sad
Reactions: Evizzy89

qwerdf1400

Sep 2, 2021
Do you guys have version 0.16 next?
estella I,m so curious about what's next
If you have version 0.16 higher, please leave a download link

Oct 26, 2017
Do you guys have version 0.16 next?
estella I,m so curious about what's next
If you have version 0.16 higher, please leave a download link
Aero has RL issues and cannot use patreon for now. You can check his old blog for situation updates: aerodynamics10.blog.fc2.com.

Reactions: mike00112345

Oct 26, 2017
I have a question after clearing estlla "The test play ens here!" so I wonder if there is a next version
As Dreadnova said, not yet. It's always been that way for each version as this is a remake of the original Lost Treasures (see blog above) with some content dropped and some content that's entirely new.

You'd better not remove Faye or you'll be hearing from the crazy psycho lesbian Aero :ROFLMAO:
Estella was a pleasant surprise though!

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys do you have lost treasures fart fame mobile?
If you have please tag link
If Aero doesn't see any problem with it, I can deploy a web+mobile version but I don't own a mobile device of any kind (you are encouraged to laugh at me, seriously, I still live under a rock in 1970, but that's how I roll) so that means I would only be able to test it with an emulator. I'll still need his permission first.

If you mean a spinoff (...fart fame?) well I don't know about that one, sorry.

Oct 26, 2017
How do you face sit with ceceilia pantieless in the game?
You don't, the skill that involves that picture isn't implemented. You can mod it in of course but that applies to every RPG Maker MV game (or any RPG Maker game really, it's just slightly harder with older ones because the instructions aren't directly accessible to everyone).

If you have the assets you have it all. Unless of course you're god tier enough to draw exactly like 13o on top then you already have all of it and just need to hack into Aero's brain for the story.

qwerdf1400

Sep 2, 2021
hey guys
Isn.t version 0.16 higher still out?(not chinese version)
As you can see from the piture, I am curious about the next part
캡처.PNG

qwerdf1400

Sep 2, 2021
View attachment 840690

Overview:
The Windy Kingdom
fart fetish RPG

Thread Updated: 2021-08-06
Release Date: 2021-07-28
Developer: Aerodynamics -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Dreadnova thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 840684 View attachment 840685 View attachment 840686 View attachment 840687 View attachment 840688 View attachment 840689
View attachment 840680 View attachment 840681 View attachment 840682 View attachment 840683
0.16 Is there a next version?
I,m so curious about this next, I,m going crazy!

Oct 26, 2017
See post #241. I don't visit skunkgirl.moe, arca.live or EH forums but Aero clearly stated he would not be able to update his Patreon for a while. (And if there are no news on his blog either - don't know, haven't checked - then there's nothing new. Aero is alive either way and so is 13o.)

"The test play ends here!" is in every single version from the very first one since the Lost Treasures revamp, it's just Aero's way of telling you "you aren't supposed to go any further at the moment". There are placeholders if you're curious, but they don't do anything. You can also find them directly in your game folder, like for every RPG Maker game (just much easier with MV/MZ).

qwerdf1400

Sep 2, 2021
See post #241. I don't visit skunkgirl.moe, arca.live or EH forums but Aero clearly stated he would not be able to update his Patreon for a while. (And if there are no news on his blog either - don't know, haven't checked - then there's nothing new. Aero is alive either way and so is 13o.)

"The test play ends here!" is in every single version from the very first one since the Lost Treasures revamp, it's just Aero's way of telling you "you aren't supposed to go any further at the moment". There are placeholders if you're curious, but they don't do anything. You can also find them directly in your game folder, like for every RPG Maker game (just much easier with MV/MZ).
Thank you. Then, let me know as soon as a new version is released. Thank you.

cesodeso

Apr 2, 2021
[
Thanks! The Game is Great and some scenes are exactly what i was looking for, i searched months!
Bless this forum, and the Dev.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote