RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oct 26, 2017
It's actually pretty damn good, even for people without the fetish. The game is comedy gold and it's full females.
Btw this is my thisvid channel you can watch all lost treasure videos any time also all of them have game over scenes:
Added, thanks. ;)

You even had the time to make an Estella vid?! Holy shit.
...and the Alice Game Over scene too, no less.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Estella69

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017

Oct 26, 2017
I literally just asked because it wasnt on the changelog. chill out lol
My fault for automatically assuming the changelog was added to the OP when pinging a moderator or the game uploader. I'm sorry about this, though I'm sure UnfortunateNarcoleptic just wants this thread to remain chill. It's quite a change from other threads, really.

(The forum search feature is not exactly intuitive, but there's nothing we community users can do about this except tell Sam - the current administrator and system operator if I'm not mistaken - about it and give feedback on how to make it more intuitive. Even with posts literally right above yours, there's always the offchance of them being pushed back depending on your post settings and/or F95 browsing scripts.)

But back to LT. Estella really was a nice surprise and I hope Aero has plans for Faye (bring back the crazy psycho lesbian NEET who's all over Cecilia's butt, Aero, please). Bit turned off by Ron (the foxboi wizard of Dalrock) and the perspective of male content being added but I'm really biased here (and maybe it's actually Luna buried under Alice's ass - or is that Super Saiyan Cecilia?).

Also, yes, I agree (mentioned a long time ago) that Reyna (female protagonist) should also gain the ability to fart at some point. FAP skills (lol) aren't exactly meant for plebs, but it would be hilarious as extra comedy gold to have Reyna go "how did this even happen, I'm a fucking rogue and now I have ninja farting techniques, I didn't ask for this class change, nerf this" heh.

Lastly, to people who are turned off by farts (and that's their right), seriously, if you haven't noticed, many people play for the plot and the game. Many don't even have the fetish. Not trying to promote the game but it's honestly something else.

I'm here for the ass perfume of course because I have the kink (and lezdom farting content is a diamond in the rough) but I do enjoy the comedy gold and attention to detail. Not many game developers will go out of their way to localize the game to this many languages, even with a rather easy plugin. (The translations, context and QC are the hard part.)

LT plays like a RPG+VN, and it even has a few mini-games. Can we has riichi mahjong too? (That one's fucking hard to code and F95 would go why the fuck do I need to learn how to play mahjong - riichi mahjong no less - to gain fart skills now.)

Just kidding for the mahjong part, or maybe not, nyaa.

(I'm recommending the game to all of my fellow desperate 2D lezdom addicts, even though it's pretty softcore on the lewds. It does have a bit of romance, even though it's more on the side of friendship, but it's all girls. Go for it.)

In fact, since Aero considered Steam (ugh), it will pass the checks without any issue. Should go with itch though, and as a bonus, it will allow you to resume your activities instantly and no longer rely on that Patreon crap. Just make sure itch is okay with it, but it should, and you'll also get more money without having to worry about not meeting deadlines. Can literally release things every week if you feel like it, then pause and comment, and you don't have to make some sort of fanblog where you tell everyone about your personal life, instead you just reply to feedback on the game and bug reports.

If someone knows another platform (Aero and SGTG have been considering it for a while for the end product) so it doesn't end up censored on DLsite, you can also help here. Sucks that Aero isn't on F95 and that I don't visit EH anymore since he's there and so is most of SGTG.

In closing: More lewds please! You can uncensor without any fears and having full-blown naked exorcist orgasms while getting charmed and ass-dommed into oblivion by foxgrill would be heaven. #worshipthatass

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry for the OT, but seriously, ThisVid is completely broken. And it's been like this for 7 years.

What is an alternative F95 uses to post video walkthroughs for Lost Treasures? Was about to do a text one, but I need to work on my fartfighting skills and gas buildup. That or just use a level 99 party and pretend I powerleveled, as actually, even at level 99, some bosses still are fair game.

Oct 26, 2017
Wait i'm stupid but where is that coming from?
The part right after the Estella boss fight has Ron take her to the priest of Dalrock.

I haven't redone the Alice fight so I'm not sure.
If anything, I'm the one who's stupid here for not providing context, sorry about that.

Here's Luna for context.

And here's Alice being Alice.

Edit: That's actually Reyna (the gear says it all) but her unexpected hair color confused the hell out of me.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Is F95 fucking with me lately? I cant see images again
The image server takes quite a while to load when it's under pressure from what I've seen, it's not just you. The file isn't large, though, so yeah, F95 is having hiccups.

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
there is a snail boss in the review battles, but starting the game again, i can't find her, does anyone knows where she is?

Oct 26, 2017
oop yeah that’s just Alice freezing Reyna
Yeah, sorry about that.
I actually had to lose to Alice to see the scene for myself and went "how did I not realize this was Reyna"... lol.
there is a snail boss in the review battles, but starting the game again, i can't find her, does anyone knows where she is?
She's in the first part of the game: in Breeze, near the western waterfall, climb the vines, move north to the Lily Waterfall and you'll find a snail shell after crossing the bridge. Approach it and the boss battle will trigger.

Reactions: Gynkuru
Dec 6, 2018
She's in the first part of the game: in Breeze, near the western waterfall, climb the vines, move north to the Lily Waterfall and you'll find a snail shell after crossing the bridge. Approach it and the boss battle will trigger.
Unless it was changed, she is just an event and not a boss. You can fight against normal enemy versions in the area, but there are more than one and they are only normal enemies.

Oct 26, 2017
Unless it was changed, she is just an event and not a boss. You can fight against normal enemy versions in the area, but there are more than one and they are only normal enemies.
Crap, thanks for the fix. I did look at the code but didn't check if it was an event or actual battle, and assumed the battle part from the random snails around indeed.

Was about to write a walkthrough just for 0.16 alone but holy shit, Aero's damage formula for Attractants (wouldn't exactly have translated it that way but hey, why not - kinda drops Estella's mystical context though, even though it's more or less implied the way the princess of Dalrock speaks) would have been a pain to summarize to the average user lol.

Last edited:

datdude6573

Feb 7, 2021
Btw this is my thisvid channel you can watch all lost treasure videos any time also all of them have game over scenes:
can you ever make a vid where one of the girl use their pantieless attack please? im so curious on what the move looks like

Oct 26, 2017
can you ever make a vid where one of the girl use their pantieless attack please? im so curious on what the move looks like
Not to steal Dreadnova's credit here (since I'm shit at making vids but I can still try if needed) but which one?

Multiple girls have pantyless assets, some may not be in the game (all facesitting ones are clothed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

datdude6573

Feb 7, 2021
Not to steal Dreadnova's credit here (since I'm shit at making vids but I can still try if needed) but which one?

Multiple girls have pantyless assets, some may not be in the game (all facesitting ones are clothed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tbh maybe all of them :) but does anybody have the old version where cecilia has her pantieless move? id bow to whoever makes a vid of cecelia using the move but please no background music. im no kidding i will bow if somebody makes the vid

Oct 26, 2017
tbh maybe all of them :) but does anybody have the old version where cecilia has her pantieless move? id bow to whoever makes a vid of cecelia using the move but please no background music. im no kidding i will bow if somebody makes the vid
No need to bow and since I'm deaf anyway (not kidding either), that would be much easier. Okay, so the old one it is.
DL: https://static.f95zone.to/data/video/1369/1369754-6750737791db5d1500b08b75eebc82af.mp4
View attachment 1347852

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote